We are only 7 hours away....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RedUsagi

07-03-2010

i like california more.

Frödo Swaggins

07-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedUsagi View Post
i like california more.
Apparently their girls are hot enough to melt my popsicle.

Confirm or Deny?

Zeuxis

07-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeelRP View Post
Canada is better.
Not better than California bruh! *smokes a doobie and heads out to the waves*

micassassin

07-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raynos View Post
Oh no! You all complain that Americans are fat consumers, but when times get tough, and we stop consuming, you complain. GTFO the Euro dropped 70% to the dollar in a year. Enjoy doing all of your international business in MY currency.

I know! We should all share everything, I mean capitalism and survival of the fittest is totally wrong. We should give the fat drunk money that the hard working business owner earned and then charge some other business owner for the surgery to replace his liver. Sense, that makes it.

Similarly, I would like to argue that America wasn't built off imperialism, since you know, it was once a colony of an imperialist power. It was built on ideas of isolationism. However, this whole global society, and the development of the technology that allows us to communicate like this forces every nation to become sudo imperialistic in nature. At least Americans have the freedom to complain about issues in America. In other countries they ban more than three people in a chatroom, or they silence political activists, or they commit human rights atrocities to their own citizens. What else you got?

**** right we are going to cause a ruckus. Now shut up and go back to being our hat, eh?

Oh, and Happy 4th of July East Coast.

So I heard you liek fema camps?

omnishaz

07-03-2010

One day i will be able to leave this country. Until then, it is my home.

Crazed Lemmings

07-03-2010

Quote:
**** right we are going to cause a ruckus. Now shut up and go back to being our hat, eh?

Oh, and Happy 4th of July East Coast.
When was I confrontational in my post? Thats what Canada calls the US, either its pants or its a$$ :P. I don't make up the slang I just post it (being both canadian and american I celebrate both Canada day and the 4th and will be and have been causing a ruckus all weekend... god I love fireworks)

Happy 4th!

The Librarian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2010

Reviva la revolucion gringos!!

You took Texas/New Mexico/Arizona from my people.

Kryptix

07-03-2010

It's midnight, aka: 4th of July.

WHERE'S THE **** FIREWORKS?!

Cycrum

07-03-2010

U know why America gets such Criticism is because no Other country in the world has so much affect on it as much as the U.S. does

no one complains about Canada because its not on anyones Radar everyone on the planet talks about U.S. because we influence everything...in are movies that u watch...in our military...in are companies such as Microsoft and even Mcdonald's we expand and Conquer

The more power u have the more ppl criticize sooo go ahead talk about how much america sucks

Larias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

07-03-2010

Quote:
From the freaking 4th of July.

Anyone who loves America out there?
I'm going to see if I can't kill my brother with some well launched bottle rockets.

Yes, I'm young, and yes, I'm reckless, and yes, I will be drunk, and yes, it's stupid.

But you know what?

It's fun.