We are only 7 hours away....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alpengeist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2010

America!

Project Voodoo

07-03-2010

I love the idea of America, not what has become of it.

H4voC

07-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Project Voodoo View Post
+1

AmeN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2010

enjoy you day..

Istouchingyou

07-03-2010

But... U.S =/= America...

GewdJab

07-03-2010

America is destroying the world economy. Enjoy your worthless currency.

Crazed Lemmings

07-03-2010

Being a representative of both Canada's a$$ and America's Hat (the a$$-hat union) I look forward to the 4th for the sole reason many Americans do. Beer, fireworks, bbq, and causing a ruckus.

KittensDeluxe

07-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Project Voodoo View Post
I hate both, how is the idea of a country based on exploitation and imperialism a nice thing. Sure it may have been progressive for the 19th century, but its been awhile and we have better things to do.

hadji

07-03-2010

4th of what?

4th a stick of dynamite, I wish. Stupid ban on M80s. I miss them so... :(

Drunk on Franzia

07-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GewdJab View Post
America is destroying the world economy. Enjoy your worthless currency.
Oh no! You all complain that Americans are fat consumers, but when times get tough, and we stop consuming, you complain. GTFO the Euro dropped 70% to the dollar in a year. Enjoy doing all of your international business in MY currency.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittensDeluxe
I hate both, how is the idea of a country based on exploitation and imperialism a nice thing. Sure it may have been progressive for the 19th century, but its been awhile and we have better things to do.
I know! We should all share everything, I mean capitalism and survival of the fittest is totally wrong. We should give the fat drunk money that the hard working business owner earned and then charge some other business owner for the surgery to replace his liver. Sense, that makes it.

Similarly, I would like to argue that America wasn't built off imperialism, since you know, it was once a colony of an imperialist power. It was built on ideas of isolationism. However, this whole global society, and the development of the technology that allows us to communicate like this forces every nation to become sudo imperialistic in nature. At least Americans have the freedom to complain about issues in America. In other countries they ban more than three people in a chatroom, or they silence political activists, or they commit human rights atrocities to their own citizens. What else you got?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazed Lemmings
Being a representative of both Canada's a$$ and America's Hat (the a$$-hat union) I look forward to the 4th for the sole reason many Americans do. Beer, fireworks, bbq, and causing a ruckus.
**** right we are going to cause a ruckus. Now shut up and go back to being our hat, eh?

Oh, and Happy 4th of July East Coast.