We are only 7 hours away....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clarithium

Senior Member

07-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeelRP View Post
Canada is better.
You wish.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Etyn

Senior Member

07-03-2010

I love America enough to know the truth.


http://www.shareapic.net/content.php?id=22776986


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clarithium

Senior Member

07-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by El violador View Post
In the good fashion of the Ole American Spirit I have chosen to find a Native American and drive him from his land whilst giving him disease and famine.
Actually, the Europeans did that. Once America was founded, the poor Native Americans were long destroyed.

And while on the subject, I'd like to bring up the subject of the Australians, and their poor native population. Hah. Hah. Haaaaah


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WΎR ؃ LL

Senior Member

07-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by El violador View Post
In the good fashion of the Ole American Spirit I have chosen to find a Native American and drive him from his land whilst giving him disease and famine.
All countries fought for their land and killed people for it. Either for religion or whatever other disputes they had.

Native people that were slow to evolve into modern times were killed/enslaved everywhere.

Only the strong survive in nature and we are part of that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Epicaznlol12

Senior Member

07-03-2010

Less bull**** history, tbh.

July 4th. Whatever.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beastmode9704

Senior Member

07-03-2010

Simply because America has killed lots of poor birds and fish in the ocean. I still think Canada is better. WHAPPAH!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zardoc

Senior Member

07-03-2010

Whats this whole 4th July about anyways?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrCreepysack

Member

07-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyt305 View Post
All countries fought for their land and killed people for it. Either for religion or whatever other disputes they had.

Native people that were slow to evolve into modern times were killed/enslaved everywhere.

Only the strong survive in nature and we are part of that.

Are you justifying genocide?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

treehugger

Member

07-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarithium View Post
Actually, the Europeans did that. Once America was founded, the poor Native Americans were long destroyed.

And while on the subject, I'd like to bring up the subject of the Australians, and their poor native population. Hah. Hah. Haaaaah
The British knew what they were creating
Attachment 39659


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drunk on Franzia

Senior Member

07-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeelRP View Post
Canada is better.
You, good sir, live in a country full of cowards and ruffians (As our good Gentleman would say).

Did Canada fight for their independence?! I SAY NAY! They were subjugated by their colonial powers for nearly a century after America was already free!

Is Canada regarded as one of the 12 supernations?! NO! Canada is a vast ice land, unable to house what is necessary to single handedly supply a nation!

Is Canada on the UN Security Council? I THINK NOT! Only nations with the power to LEAD are allowed on that Council.

Are Canada's famous people in Canada? NO! They run to America. Where we're awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeelRP View Post
Simply because America has killed lots of poor birds and fish in the ocean. I still think Canada is better. WHAPPAH!
At least we have birds and fish to kill. The animals you have in your country kill you.

While Polar Bears are indeed awesome, remember that if the only argument for your country being better is: "Our animals are cooler!" You don't say much about the quality of your nation's people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarithium
Actually, the Europeans did that. Once America was founded, the poor Native Americans were long destroyed.
Trail of tears much? All the Europeans did was give the Native Americans the much larger land to the west of America. Americans took it from the Native Americans and showed them what for!