Account transfer from US to EU

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slymas

07-03-2010

Hello,

when I started playing LOL I did it in the US server, because all of my friends left EU... It was impossible to play because of terrible admins work, long queues, game crashes, huge ping....

Anyway, now it seems everything is ok in EU. ATM I am almost 28 lvl summoner. Have a few champs in my pocket and runes.... It would really be a pain in the ass to reroll in Eu.

I live in Lithuania and have nearly 200 ping... With some champs, especially those who got skill shots it is a problem to play, but this is just 1 example. In EU server my ping is ~40. It really makes a difference there. So my question/suggestion is:

In my opinion Riot should take some responsibility that players from Europe couldn't properly play in EU server, so maybe there should be some kind of a system or possibility to transfer account. You all can discuss details how it should be done. I guess that a part of experience and earned money could be given in EU server after the transfer. It would be just a little perk for spent time on LOL.

I would really appreciate if somebody from RIOT could give an answer if this is possible or not.

G'night all.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

surpriselove

07-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slymas View Post
Hello,

when I started playing LOL I did it in the US server, because all of my friends left EU... It was impossible to play because of terrible admins work, long queues, game crashes, huge ping....

Anyway, now it seems everything is ok in EU. ATM I am almost 28 lvl summoner. Have a few champs in my pocket and runes.... It would really be a pain in the ass to reroll in Eu.

I live in Lithuania and have nearly 200 ping... With some champs, especially those who got skill shots it is a problem to play, but this is just 1 example. In EU server my ping is ~40. It really makes a difference there. So my question/suggestion is:

In my opinion Riot should take some responsibility that players from Europe couldn't properly play in EU server, so maybe there should be some kind of a system or possibility to transfer account. You all can discuss details how it should be done. I guess that a part of experience and earned money could be given in EU server after the transfer. It would be just a little perk for spent time on LOL.

I would really appreciate if somebody from RIOT could give an answer if this is possible or not.

G'night all.
We've been mulling over some of the same issues surrounding how Riot has their servers and services setup. Check it out. Many problems could be solved with one answer.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...=138653&page=2

I would love to hear some feedback.