Anivia Tutorial VIDEO!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HeyJon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2010

you don't love me :'(

qwertytyuio

07-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadly Dosage View Post
you don't love me :'(
u 2

Icenix

07-03-2010

what is your justification of mana crystal first item? (the ashe in the vid i gotta say was pretty bad haha) It doesnt help survivability (if mid was a tougher opponent and yes I know egglol) and honestly I rarely ever have mana problems before I get glacial storm and once you get glacial storm you can just get golem. Yes it gives an early tear but like you said Anivia can get the golem buff so easily so whats the point of a tear? No need to get mad at me or anything, I'm just wondering.

qwertytyuio

07-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DABLACKGUY View Post
what is your justification of mana crystal first item? (the ashe in the vid i gotta say was pretty bad haha) It doesnt help survivability (if mid was a tougher opponent and yes I know egglol) and honestly I rarely ever have mana problems before I get glacial storm and once you get glacial storm you can just get golem. Yes it gives an early tear but like you said Anivia can get the golem buff so easily so whats the point of a tear? No need to get mad at me or anything, I'm just wondering.

Mana crystal can be turned into tears or catalyst, depending on the situation. Not only does it give you more options , it makes you stronger early game with the 2 health pots. I play anivia really aggressively, so i just use the pots to fight while im low hp. He doesnt have mana problems, but i consider any other items a waste of gold such as dorans ring ( anivia already has egg).