Anivia Tutorial VIDEO!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

qwertytyuio

07-03-2010

Thanks for your support guys!! Ill be coming out with a poppy video and a jungle rammus video shortly!! Post your requests here!

And thanks again!

Grand Treason

07-03-2010

Look at this noob, not even bringing revive or taking two mana crystals at start.

Jk, your video tutorial was pretty insightful on how to use Anivia

I've seen a couple of people do it, but how exactly can you jungle with Malphite?

Nanners

07-03-2010

Wow andy you didn't say bro once.

Bro.

Maltandbagels

07-03-2010

This guy is good I'll give him that but hes not Pro Anivia Pro. Mana Crystals all the way!

Nanners

07-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emphatic View Post
Thanks for your support guys!! Ill be coming out with a poppy video and a jungle rammus video shortly!! Post your requests here!

And thanks again!
Did livestream record that video of poppy x alistar? There were a few great clips there rofl.

Specifically killing soraka 4 times before laning ended.

TL Frolo

07-03-2010

tutorial videos arent about killing people

Darklord

Adjudicator

07-03-2010

Reg, you should be getting mejais in any cryo build. I generally find that AA is overkill on her, and that getting more AP early is way better. If the people you are playing aren't ******ed like the ones in the vid and don't keep walking back to attack you after they are at 30% hp, you will need the higher burst to kill people. As long as you keep golem, your mana pool is OK without AA.

qwertytyuio

07-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklord View Post
Reg, you should be getting mejais in any cryo build. I generally find that AA is overkill on her, and that getting more AP early is way better. If the people you are playing aren't ******ed like the ones in the vid and don't keep walking back to attack you after they are at 30% hp, you will need the higher burst to kill people. As long as you keep golem, your mana pool is OK without AA.

if you're any good at all, you would know that mejai's are never worth it. Instead of buying items to dominate more later, when you get charges... why not buy items that will make you stronger if you already have the advantage? I find it hilarious that you're telling me how to play anivia, when you're giving me the worst advice by far. It would of been more acceptable if you told me to stack more ap. Just by telling me to buy a mejai's you lose all credibility.

Nanners

07-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emphatic View Post
if you're any good at all, you would know that mejai's are never worth it.
unless you're 8/1 on annie with mejais and levi and win a game single handedly in 18 minutes derp

qwertytyuio

07-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanners View Post
unless you're 8/1 on annie with mejais and levi and win a game single handedly in 18 minutes derp

i love u bro