Imperial Lux Splash Redo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bloodragoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2011

her face is umm.. well... weird

Zendella

12-03-2011

It's funny because yours actually looks 5000000x better than Riot's. Like what THEY should have made, and not a fan ... they are supposed to be the "professionals" lol

In any case I would keep it EXACTLY where it is. No more tweaking. People complain about Lux looking too b*tchy etc in this skin art but it's an excellent look for her. It gives her an extra dimension to her character. One that says "hey, I'm a goody two-shoes but I'm still a high-ranking Demacian militant b*itch who can laser your face off"

creedda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2011

I like this, but the face definitely still needs some work. Good progress though, already better than the original.

creedda

12-03-2011

Hope you don't mind, but I modified my client to use this artwork and decided to share the modification with the rest of the community.

http://leaguecraft.com/skins/6434-imperial-lux-artwork-redo.xhtml

nexto315

12-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zendella View Post
In any case I would keep it EXACTLY where it is. No more tweaking. People complain about Lux looking too b*tchy etc in this skin art but it's an excellent look for her. It gives her an extra dimension to her character. One that says "hey, I'm a goody two-shoes but I'm still a high-ranking Demacian militant b*itch who can laser your face off"
i see where you are coming from but i feel Lux should look like a soft "goody two-shoes" and then melt your face anyways; not like a Russian militant b*itch.