Regarding the Jungle 'Changes'

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeathScavenger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2011

change the jungle back in 3v3... is this what we are looking for in this post?
I agree
the broken wraiths thing is pretty bad overall, like OP said... it hurts whatever side it spawns on
also the jungle camps dont offer the same heal thing like in SR... so it's a complete nerf overall to the 3's jungle (less gold from wraith camp, no quicker respawn, no heal rune, etc), where as 5v5 was nerfed / buffed at the same time.

Fleija

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2011

They should undo the ridiculous gold nerfs in TT and SR imo. 4?! bull****. I'd almost rather not waste the time.

Realyst

11-29-2011

Riot only has time to release 1 new map per year, but they have plenty of time to **** with the old maps and make them less enjoyable.

Valkyrie17

11-30-2011

So isn't jungle less productive now and removes junglers who rely on HP pots?

Valkyrie17

11-30-2011

I went back and tried another round with Nocturne.. I'm sure the Golems and Wolves at top are doing much more damage then what it was before.. Golems raped me and the wolves did lots of damage and HP pots nerfs didn't help either.. Is it just me or it is for others too?

Cookie could you check again whether the damage by the jungle minions were the same as i'm sure they hit much harder..

Captain Kopp

11-30-2011

I reran the test with leesin and a doran's blade doing double golems without a leash. I did not notice any damage change.

This is compared to doing this on 5s pre jungle rework. From what i can tell there has not been a change in golem's damage. Unless someone finds a legitimate source stating otherwise, I hold my findings to be true.