I said Fizz was the worst abomination to date..... I was wrong.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Konski2

11-29-2011

nerf bat inc next patch.bought this champ on my smurf and all i can say is that hes INSANELY broken, smth like release xin tbprecise

Str3SSed

11-29-2011

Wait till he procs his ult then exhuast

problem solved

Calling something OP when it hasn't even been out for a day is so typical scrub unranked behavior

NakaKuro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2011

Zileas tried to warn us. Bearmaggedon is upon us!

Silverduckie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2011

what what? voli op? im buying

Shozaku

11-29-2011

Maybe im confused.... people are complaining about too much damage... from an ult.... oookk.... new trend I guess...

Dragonk

11-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin Trainer View Post
im guessing op doesnt have 6300 ip? because i don't buy my champs with rp, so this isn't a cash cow for other players who don't buy heroes with rp.

I buy skins with rp though.
I have no intention of purchasing any of the new champions with IP or RP. They are abominations and obviously created to exploit the community at large into purchasing RP. It's sickening, this game is supposedly competitive, Riot supposedly has like 30-40 employee's dedicated to balancing and creating champions. I'm tired of getting pissed on.

Cheeto101

11-29-2011

Whooollle lotta hyperbole goin on in this here thread

Sounga

11-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Str3SSed View Post
Wait till he procs his ult then exhuast

problem solved

Calling something OP when it hasn't even been out for a day is so typical scrub unranked behavior
His Mundo than turns on! (His passive, GET IT!) that eats through any exhaust x.x

MasterfulWizard

11-29-2011

I really wish I had Dota 2 beta so I didn't have to play this game anymore

Cooldownslol

11-29-2011

Riot just doesn't care any more. They called them self out so many times that they tend to over due spells and give one spell too many abilities or scale too well. There is so much unoriginality with this champion it's a joke.

There is so much to gripe about, but my main problem is why on earth does Frenzy give free stacking AS, scale off of your opponents missing health (execute ability), AND scale off of Volibear's bonus health. So you know what your problem is when creating new champions, but you continue to make the same mistake over and over and over again.

I'm not even going to speak on whether I think he is OP or UP because that is irrelevant at this point. Riot claims they have learned from their mistakes when giving new champions too much (Irelia, Jarvan) but they continue to do the same ****. I wouldn't even care if Morello himself wouldn't have came out in a forum post a while back saying they knew this was a problem.