Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Unable to use IP's

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ramziis

07-03-2010

I have racked up quite a few IP's and would like to by something from the store with them. It say That I can use RP's or IP's. I have more than enough to make the purchase but when I click on the unlock roll-over it just brings up a pop-up with subtraction on it showing how the purchase affects my IP's. There is some blue text at the top of the pop-up that says "purchase item" but that isn't a link/button. A little help please.

Thanks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

07-03-2010

Your Air Client is small, grab the corners and stretch it out, additionally you can look to the right when the purchase box is up and see a small blue scroll bar. Just scroll down and you will bring into view the purchase button.