Post Patch Patcher Problems [4P]

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bonmallonz

05-23-2012

Thank you so much. My league works again.

Brohooooof! ;d

Silabus141

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-23-2012

im with Scyhn at least before making new champs make sure that the patch won't block all the players to face an new ennemy or to have an new ally

Silabus141

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-23-2012

i tried all of the above of options it work for one f*cking percent so 35 %
I will try tommorow but riot fix your work for real I am annoyed of this

Kidaoz

05-23-2012

what about the black floor issue?

Silabus141

05-23-2012

black floor ?

Hookers

05-23-2012

I can get past log-in, then I can't see anything. Only tabs, friends list, IP/RP (Everything on the blue frame.) But nothing shows up when I click on it. So tabs don't work, etc. I can't start a game ;_;
Please help.

Topopo

05-23-2012

You want play game? Too bad, here continuous crashes before loading screen. And it crashes the game window, not the launcher - so you're considered in GAME, but you can't ever connect because it crashes the intermediary, the loading screen yet for some reason connects you with the game.

And barely anyone seems to have this issue so I fear it's gonna take even longer to get addressed.

LuminaLord

Recruiter

05-24-2012

**** I cant **** reinstall and 10x download the same patch every single hero you release, why the hell you just release heroes? you dont care about your players? your customers? do something for them...
adding new hero to game for cost of happiness of your players wont worth at all...

right now I get error on 5.35 MB remaining to the end of patching
the error is 0xc1e90006
and I cant do anything...

LiYiang

05-24-2012

i don't enter the game when i click PLAY after the last patch...so when i click PLAY nothing happened...

Slykin

05-24-2012

Error Code 0xc1e90006:

Did everything under that and it still doesn't work, not to mention i have REPAIRED and REINSTALLED twice now.....this sucks.