Post Patch Patcher Problems [4P]

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Devilhand

02-02-2013

i got error code 0xc1e90006 when i try to update the new patch
i tried every way that i found on the forum but none of those work , so is there any other way ? , i have teamviewer and skype for easier fixing
here the photo:

Kwona

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilhand View Post
i got error code 0xc1e90006 when i try to update the new patch
i tried every way that i found on the forum but none of those work , so is there any other way ? , i have teamviewer and skype for easier fixing
here the photo:
That's exactly the error I'm getting. Come on riot from what i've been reading this bug has existed for more than a year now. give us a fix cause someone obviously already knows. I can't seem to find any from 2012 that work

teppor

Recruiter

02-03-2013

I repaired it it working

Shinko

02-04-2013

Thank you very much riot for the great support you have for this game. Anyone that can't load when you use the shortcut or .exe, definitely try trips 2. and 3., worked for me!

cojoneso7

02-05-2013

I would like to share my experience, after a week of trying everything under the sun to get past the pvp.net error and rads_user_kernel error, the only fix that worked for me was copying a friends up-to-date version of LoL and pasting it on my desktop.

If you are having severe trouble trying to get the patcher to even open I suggest finding a friend and doing as I have done

Golden Wolf 13

03-01-2013

I can't get the patch to download!!! It says the update failed for an unspecified reason!!! Please help!!!

7yearsdungeon

03-01-2013

Quote:
I get Update Failed, Error Code 0xc1e90006
1. You don't have enough hard drive space available on your install drive or in your temporary internet files drive, this is blocking the full patch from downloading in order to install
In this case you'd need to make room on your hard drive.

2. You have a damaged patch update that needs to be replaced.
In this case go to, (INSTALL PATH)\RADS\downloads\releases\live\projects\lol_ga me_cl ient\releases\ and delete the folder with the highest number (the folder should have a fairly large .tmp file in it) then try repatching.

3. You have internet security software that's interfering with the patch process. This could be an anti-virus/anti-spyware program, software firewall, or child-safety programs like Safe Eyes.
You'll need to disable the intefering program or make an exception for League or the specific file getting stuck in the safety filter.

4. Your internet connection is having issues and is unable to completely download the patch which then errors out when it tries to install.
In this case you'll need to get a stable internet connection that can fully download the patch, this can be caused by a number of issues, you'll need to figure out what exactly on your line is causing the connection problem. This may also include fixing or removing a network administration/proxy or other connection blocks on restricted networks like University Internet Connections (which may be able to be bypassed with hotspotshield).
does not work

Zalotone

03-04-2013

Usually a repair works for me! I mean it has happened 4 times a repair has never failed me. Doing another right now for the Quinn patch so hopefully this one works as well.

Heywood Juhblome

03-16-2013

This is ridiculous. I just deleted those files and now have to wait 45 minutes to download 700 MB. Why doesn't Riot get a new and improved client? The client constantly has problems every other patch, theshop hardly works half the time, and it is slow laggy and unresponsive

Heywood Juhblome

03-16-2013

Are you kidding me? I got the client to open spent $35 on RP, got into a ranked queue for my last 2 placement matches, get champion selected then the game doesn't start. I just get stuck on the reconnect cycle, and it won't launch the game