Keep getting stuck in camera lock

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sekhma

10-07-2013

I do not like camera lock and never want to use it. It used to occasionally come on and I would switch it off. Now it switches on and I can't turn it off. The button on the upper right hand of the UI does NOT WORK and I have "Y" disabled so that it should never come on.
I don't want the camera lock to ever come on, I NEVER want to have to turn it off. If you got rid of camera lock I'd eat a sandwich, go to bed, and never lose sleep over it. I'd like to not have any more games ruined because;
A: Camera lock switches on
B: I can't turn it off

I would like to never ever ever use camera lock ever again or for it to switch on in the middle of a game.

never not ever.

How do I blast camera lock the hell out of the UI so it never switches on again?

Jire

10-08-2013

Agree with this guy. Camera lock is retarded and makes me dizzy, absolutely cannot land skillshots or play.

Lolibird

10-08-2013

Sometimes I am actually STUCK in camera lock, forced to play with it on. Hotkeys do nothing and I cannot do anything about it. Really gay lol.

I don't know how to reproduce it but it's happened 3 times.

1stContact

10-08-2013

^ Same happens to me. Any solutions?

Sekhma

10-09-2013

I wrote a ticket regarding the problem and they wrote back and told me "Camera lock is a part of the game."

You don't say?

Sekhma

10-09-2013

I would seriously love for this to be addressed because I don't want the rest of my team to get boned because I can't function in camera lock. It seeme to only be some people, but it's a legit inquiry

Kienan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2013

I ended up here from a google search and thought I'd bump.

The recent patch introduced a ton of interface and setting issues, at least for me; one of them is this camera lock bug. I told my team that I'd seen others talking about it and they said I was wrong, and that I should just 'hit Y.' That **** don't work.

Both times I got stuck on camera lock as an engagy jungler, too; Jarvan and Xin Zhao. It was hell till it randomly cleared up.

I've tried changing resolution and screen setting (Borderless, Full Screen, Windowed), but it doesn't help. Then it will randomly change back.

I'll try to replicate it in a custom game and post with results if I come up with anything but, yeah...big fat BUMP.

This issue is huge.

Also, Camera Focus on Revive and chat location resets every single game, which is also really, really annoying. Mouse sensitivity can be spazzy as well.

Berter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2013

I just had this happen to me in a ranked game. Hitting Y and clicking the toggle button didnt work. How I got mine to work is I went into my hotkeys then I switched the camera lockon hotkey from Y to T then back to Y again and it worked. Not sure if it will work for everyone but its what worked for me. I hope this helps.

Kienan

10-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berter View Post
I just had this happen to me in a ranked game. Hitting Y and clicking the toggle button didnt work. How I got mine to work is I went into my hotkeys then I switched the camera lockon hotkey from Y to T then back to Y again and it worked. Not sure if it will work for everyone but its what worked for me. I hope this helps.
Thanks. That was one of the things I tried though, and it didn't work for me. Really odd, though, huh? There's a freaking BUTTON there by the map, but you can't toggle it...it's just perma-on.

Berter

10-20-2013

Have you tried unbinding the key completely? I unbound the key then went back in and switched it each time. I didnt think much of it at the time until I was watching voyboy's stream last night, he had a hotkey problem and fixed it by going into hotkeys and unbinding it then going back in and rebinding it and it worked.