Revoking Referral Rewards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eVOiD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2012

Let me tell my story and get it straightened out before comments are made. I indeed made smurfs to play them with friends and used them as referrals and I did indeed have a friend make a few for me. This was quite a while ago during a time when Riot wasn't as serious on cracking down on referral abuse during the new implementation of the 2.0 system. I understand the consequences and apologize to Riot. I understand that you guys have suspended me from the referral system and have taken away rewards.

Although there is an unjustly problem with the decisions that were made upon my account. I don't know why but Riot instead of deciding to take away the items that were obtained through referrals, instead they took away 3 champions that were legitimately purchased with Rp that I loaded onto my account during the x2 bonus as well as they took away 975 Rp. I have a great problem with this because I have felt a complete distrust between this company now.

Why can't Riot just take away the proper items that were obtained through referral rewards specifically a Foxfire Ahri skin, runepage and a champion purchased with Ip. Instead they chose to take away champions that I really enjoyed and decided to purchase with my own money during sales as well as Rp that I loaded onto my account with a prepaid card!

It shows purchases of Rp in my history as well as what champions I bought it with. I even still have the Prepaid card with the receipt. Why would Riot do this? The items that were obtained through referrals should be revoked but not the items that were obtained legitimately through my own hard earned money. Sorry for the extremely long post but I hope Riot can understand my frustration and please answer back with more compassion and understanding then that was given to me through League of Legends support.

Thank You

eVOiD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2012

bump

eVOiD

09-17-2012

bump

I forgot to put in a tl;dr version for this long thread.

tl;dr

Take away the items that were obtained through referrals and give back the items that were purchased legitimately. Instead of letting me keep the items I got from referrals and taking away items I purchased with my own money.

eVOiD

09-17-2012

bump

HappyEnding

09-17-2012

Dudes got a good point, Riot should reconsider (y)

Diminister

Recruiter

09-17-2012

I feel so bad for you, that might be their way of giving you your punishment. If you would like to revoke it please submit a ticket.

ShoulderHalo

09-17-2012

you deserved everything coming for you. You must understand that this one act can bankrupt riot in a global scale, you might think that taking away the champions that you used with your money is going to far but you must understand that this is how they enforce the rules. You should be glad you weren't banned for what you have done because im pretty sure your consquences would of been much worse. minus 1 thumb for your QQ ******.

eVOiD

09-17-2012

I'm not trying to dodge punishment at all, I accept it actually. Although I don't agree with why they decided to take away items that were legitimately purchased as opposed to the items that were obtained through referrals that I still currently have. Take those items away not the items that were obtained through a prepaid card. They should give those back...

ShoulderHalo

09-17-2012

hold on i meant to say

F
A
G
G
O
T

eVOiD

09-17-2012