Way to ignore 3v3 riot!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deadlymidget

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2011

Riot makes health potions heal for less but doesn't nerf the jungle creeps in 3v3 they only nerf them in 5v5 so now jungle in 3v3 is severely gimped

P0tat0salad

11-29-2011

Not that this is a bad thing... >.>

But I don't think it matters, Tryndamere will still gank me with lizard at level 4 -.-

Rollas

11-29-2011

well that and idk many people that just straight jungle in 3v3's which is why they probably didnt incorporate it.

deadlymidget

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2011

in ranked matches there is a straight jungle every game and now its a lot harder for them to do it effectively. Riot should have left 3v3 the way it was and just changed 5v5

1ring

11-30-2011

As a laner: Yea, Riot. Wtf?

Wheredigo

11-30-2011

yea honestly if thats how it was going to be they shoulda changed stuff on tt as well, i was thinking things would change, couldn't figure out why i was having issues counter jungling a shaco, that never happens

Mehiran

12-01-2011

So it isn't just me. I was sitting here like: dude why are these wraiths flat out killing me now... and I have to use two pots just to do red? qq ><.

Chzy

01-30-2012

This has made jungling a bit tougher.

Kat Katastrophe