Jungling with Warwick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Onslaught87

07-03-2010

I just tried jungling for the first time and i gotta say it's pretty rape. Lvled faster than anyone and had my best KS and overall run 8/2/4. Hell we won before i could buy my good items. I'm wondering what buff monsters should be killed first and which are the best for warwick in general. And when to kill the dragon at approximately what level.

IS1accddd76a6ff096f0572

07-03-2010

Blue buff is very importantfor Warwick - you dont have much mana, but you really need it if you want to keep fighting.
But killing it first?
If its on your jungleing path, sure, why not.
But dont rush it - you might run into a trap!
You can kill the dragon as soon as lvl 4 with madreds, baybe even lvl 3 if you bring smite, never tried it tho...

Nihil Sine Nefas

07-03-2010

Start with wraith camp, small golem/wolves, then blue buff. After that you can get lizard and other small golem/wolves camp on either your side or their side. If all goes well, you should be level 4, have enough money for Madred's, and be able to get dragon a bit past 6 minutes.

Morgueington

07-03-2010

The key is to keep it simple and efficient. Blue buff is mandatory, shorter cooldowns + mana = more hungering strikes = less down time. Everything else is just gravy.

Once you hit 6, thats when you go ganking, start with the 2nd solo lane as they surely will need some help to not tower hug unless they are a pusher in which case, mid is your next option. Let the person know your coming and dont linger too long, causes you to fall behind in exp and become useless.

Momentum is key for mid game. Gank then heal, repeat. Unless the lane desperately needs help, jungle your way to a lane to keep the exp flowing in. Smite everything, 5 extra gold stacks up fast. If you take down a lane, take the tower, cant win without towers down. Free 100g for the team + 130 each time dragon dies.

Be sure to control Dragon at all times. Ward it. If you die to something, this isnt the end. Get back out there and gank more. Your expensive late game. Kill everyone and everything.

Tower diving is simple. Do you have +75% hp and the target will die to a hungering. Do it. Otherwise, your probably going to be kited around the tower while it kicks your teeth in. Your not Cho, you cant tank a tower for its entire life. Get in, kill, get out.

End game can be painful for you as you cant jump in with ulti anymore, you die instantly. Find their carry and take his throat out. Howl, Ulti, Hungering and then chase. If you have enough AS and AD they die. Saving your team from their damage, or atleast soaking it for them.

That is how you warwick.