First win of the day bonus not occuring!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leaf Cats

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2010

So, recently I haven't been getting my bonus for the first win of the day. The cooldown appears, but I receive no extra xp or ip for my first win of the day. At first I thought it might just be a one time thing, however as evident by looking at my recent games played on my profile, I can see that I've received normal xp and ip for every game regardless of whether or not it's a win.

Even if my first game played that day is a win, I still get no boost. I think I'm owed some ip and exp here, because I'd be level 30 now if it weren't for this problem.

Help, please and thank you!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Breaking Bad

07-03-2010

I agree with you mate. For the last 2-3 days I havent recieved any bonus xp or ip. And same here, i thought its one time problem only,but it happened yesterday and the day before yesterday.. and im sure the cooldown was up. Anyway, its weird.
About the xp and ip , I dont think anyone will even take this serious or return our points.. nothing's gonna happen to be honest. There are much serious issues for some of us and we still dont get them fixed, what about this one
I bought a skin 2 weeks ago, game gave me an error and I didnt get any riot points for the money i spent (real cash). So ye, you can imagine how ... up is the system most of the time.

I love the game and i really hope that things will get better soon..

PS: GIVE ME MY SKIN OMGLAZERPEWPEW