Fortify: Immune to Damage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Uhmm

07-03-2010

Shunned by many conformist "immortal" players (those who also do not see any use in Revive and do not realise Heal as powerful offensive) that never-used spell can be made into something precious by changing its effects be similar to Zhonya's, activatable any time untill respawn!

What I propose is that fortify's duration should be changed to 15 seconds, and it should affect every member of your team. It should also make them attack faster and give them AoE on their autoattacks.

I know a lot of people will QQ - My solution to this is buffing Ezrael so that he instantly kills someone who is under the effect of fortify with any of his skills. This would serve as a good counterbalance to something which would be pretty strong.

Kaeoz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2010

what is this, i don't even....

GewdJab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2010

This sounds reasonable and balanced.

FruityBananas

07-03-2010

Hey look, its someone using sarcasm...

Thats new.

Crs Voyboy

07-03-2010

Well Ezreal is in every game, so isn't this pretty risky ?

Errodu

07-03-2010

Hold on, I'll go che

Naseuss

07-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruityBananas View Post
Hey look, its someone using sarcasm...

Thats new.
Hey look, it's someone misusing literary terms...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm
"Sarcasm is ďa sharp, bitter, or cutting expression or remark; a bitter jibe or taunt."
That's new, and exciting.

Here you go:
Verbal irony is a statement in which the meaning that a speaker employs is sharply different from the meaning that is ostensibly expressed. The ironic statement usually involves the explicit expression of one attitude or evaluation, but with indications in the overall speech-situation that the speaker intends a very different, and often opposite, attitude or evaluation.

Uhmm

07-03-2010

guys no one takes fortify at the moemnet this would make it fiar n blalanced

Etakon

07-03-2010

cool story bro!

TerranMarine

07-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naseuss View Post
Hey look, it's someone misusing literary terms...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm
"Sarcasm is ďa sharp, bitter, or cutting expression or remark; a bitter jibe or taunt."
That's new, and exciting.

Here you go:
Verbal irony is a statement in which the meaning that a speaker employs is sharply different from the meaning that is ostensibly expressed. The ironic statement usually involves the explicit expression of one attitude or evaluation, but with indications in the overall speech-situation that the speaker intends a very different, and often opposite, attitude or evaluation.
op quite clearly qualifies for both, and lacks a good presentation. this results in a low quality product that lacks anything resembling wit, or satire of any form. Rather it comes across as a ****scent child raging. final rating on original post 2/10 trollians