I must have moved to a higher ELO.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frege

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2010

Because all of a sudden everyone's a lot better than me and I've just been getting **** on for about 10 losses in a row. Pretty ****ing disheartening.

I'm just here QQing because I don't really feel like playing.

Saffire

07-02-2010

Although it sounds a little tacky, why not use the experience as a springboard to improve?

zeemsteR

07-02-2010

Hey check it out , same here, last 8 games I have played I loss them, last week +50 this week +13, Like I said in another thread matchmaking fails, AND the thing is, its not me that's getting steam rolled, it's the people that are lower ELO facing people that are really high ELO, and the funny thing is I carry, and my lane rapes, but then somehow each game a shaco or someone with escape mechanisms seems to get 22 deaths by the end of the game. I mean shaco + 22 deaths= not possible?

EDIT:Somehow this game I just finished playing as shaco, got red buff, red elixir, and rally, and killed mid with ashe. Then ashe got to level 4 before karthus showed up in the middle lane again and in which Karthus was level 2, and apparently he killed our ashe. I mean is that even possible? And then at the end of the game, everyone blames me for losing because I didn't do my job to carry, and I lol'd, because the person that said that went 0-19-12, and the game lasted like 30 minutes.

Moxius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Írb Jr

07-02-2010

For some reason I've been getting paired up with level 20s - 25s on TT with a 2 man premade with a friend of mine. My friend and I are both level 30 with 250ish wins, and needless to say... we've been ****ting on everyone for the past 10-15 games. While this new match making system may have screwed you over, we're having the best time crushing these guys

Frege

07-02-2010

I am paying attention to what's going on and working on getting better. And I'm not complaining about how anyone else is dragging me down. If anything I feel bad for my teammates. I don't expect anyone to do anything or think anything should be changed. It's just frustrating and I feel like complaining. I think that's pretty natural.

Jeepers Creepers

07-02-2010

Some how I still get people who choose malady over starks and even some who don't even know what starks is.

ODonnell

07-02-2010

when i switched from tda to private inhouse leagues i didnt go positive score for like 15+ games. then i got better and carried.

Írb Jr

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODonnell View Post
when i switched from tda to private inhouse leagues i didnt go positive score for like 15+ games. then i got better and carried.

What is TDA?

BangWow

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by punisherz View Post
Hey check it out , same here, last 8 games I have played I loss them, last week +50 this week +13, Like I said in another thread matchmaking fails, AND the thing is, its not me that's getting steam rolled, it's the people that are lower ELO facing people that are really high ELO, and the funny thing is I carry, and my lane rapes, but then somehow each game a shaco or someone with escape mechanisms seems to get 22 deaths by the end of the game. I mean shaco + 22 deaths= not possible?

EDIT:Somehow this game I just finished playing as shaco, got red buff, red elixir, and rally, and killed mid with ashe. Then ashe got to level 4 before karthus showed up in the middle lane again and in which Karthus was level 2, and apparently he killed our ashe. I mean is that even possible? And then at the end of the game, everyone blames me for losing because I didn't do my job to carry, and I lol'd, because the person that said that went 0-19-12, and the game lasted like 30 minutes.
1) Soooo all I really heard was ' I was playing shaco with rally '