Corki's passive

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

faceXkicker

07-02-2010

I'm not positive how it works, does it mean his basic attacks deal an additional 10% damage that ignores armor? Also, when it says minions, monsters, and champions, that means everything right?

dw im here

07-02-2010

Nope.
It means:

if you do 100 dmg to pantheon, u get an extra 10% done to him so l 100 + (100x1.1) - sq 24^3y l
and that 10 percent is reduced by his armor

Master Madred

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by faceXkicker View Post
I'm not positive how it works, does it mean his basic attacks deal an additional 10% damage that ignores armor? Also, when it says minions, monsters, and champions, that means everything right?
Note that it didn't say turrets, inhibitors, and nexuses.

Mondt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2010

It does 10% of your final damage.

400 damage, 50% reduction, 200 damage.

so 20 extra.

TehAcE

07-02-2010

No you're all wrong. It says "Corki's basic attacks deal 10% additional true damage to minions, monsters, and champions."

So basically WW has 20 armor. I don't know the exact damage reduction but I'am guessing its 17%

Corki has 120 damage.

Thats 120*0.17 = 100 damage + 10% = 110. The extra damage isn't blocked by armor.

EDIT: Got ninja'd

Zephyrlot

07-02-2010

The damage from his passive is calculated before reduction.

So let's say you crit a rammus with 100 armor for 1000.

10% of 1000 is 100. However, after reduction, your crit only does 500, since 100 armor is 50% reduction and 1000x.5 is 500.

The passive does true damage, however, so that extra 100 would be added on as a separate value on every auto attack, totaling for 500 + 100 damage. The extra damage is not mitigated by armor, but possibly from flat damage reduction effects such as Gragas' Drunken Rage, Poppy's passive, and a full Leviathan. I've never tested it, really.

MASE STUN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by faceXkicker View Post
-- it takes the amount of damage that you just ACTUALLY dealt to their health (after all reductions and shields etc), and then deals 10% of that as true damage (not reduced by armor)

-- it doesnt do extra damage to buildings

Zack1996

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyrlot View Post
The damage from his passive is calculated before reduction.

So let's say you crit a rammus with 100 armor for 1000.

10% of 1000 is 100. However, after reduction, your crit only does 500, since 100 armor is 50% reduction and 1000x.5 is 500.

The passive does true damage, however, so that extra 100 would be added on as a separate value on every auto attack, totaling for 500 + 100 damage. The extra damage is not mitigated by armor, but possibly from flat damage reduction effects such as Gragas' Drunken Rage, Poppy's passive, and a full Leviathan. I've never tested it, really.
This guy's right. I've seen Corki's passive deal 8 damage while my basic attack dealt ~70.
It takes your damage before reductions x 0.1 and does it as true damage. Pretty epic TBH.

It may be reduced by those other things, though.

RaspyTurnover

07-02-2010

Yeah its True Damage from your AD then your normal damage.

So really your AD scales 1.1 naturally.