4+ hours of playing and not 1 win

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ashblade

07-02-2010

take a break splash some water on face, rub one out, smoke um if you got um, eat something, take a leak then get back at it, and move on. everybodies been there..

Garion

07-02-2010

@OP

uh... thats nothing to be surprised about

Sourpatch

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyMastini View Post
Real life friends? You gotta be joking me...I'm in my 20s and like the only person in my social circle that still plays video games. Plus most of my friends are girls and we all know they don't exist on the internet.
Gasp, some do.

Also, make some good friends via the forums or something. It works.

Master Madred

07-02-2010

Judging from your deaths as Aniva, it's not them, it's you.

Do some research.

Watch some videos.

L2P.

brb getting sued

07-02-2010

Spend an hour and a half doing 12 minute practice games with bots and you'll have 430IP lol

Triggyr

07-02-2010

play support

Udub

07-02-2010

Your problem is it looks like you're inconsistent with the champions you play. Stick with one, play 50 games straight, then come back and say you're bad.

Go to leaguecraft.com, read some guides, play some practice games with bots, then go win.

You spend 3 hours theorycrafting and reading and researching and practicing, and then win 2 games in 1 hour.

Instead of 4 useless hours of "RAWR I SUCK AT LOL" you'll be all like, "LOOK IM GUD."

Zxrnm

07-02-2010

Everybody has those days. I went on such a losing streak one day.. I wanted to cry. Don't give up you'll win. Also... God I love my new toon. Could be the way I'm playing him, but I've been winning way over 50 percent of my games.

snore

07-02-2010

Look at your top three champions' scores. I don't think that it's so much MM that it's your ability to play well.

DracoNite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2010

Play Janna, Soraka, or Heimer. Statistics shows that your chance of winning is the highest when you play those.