Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Morgana] Response to Shurelia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MagentaSock

07-03-2010

If you cant play her at mid you must be terrible with her. She is one of the best mid / 1v2 if played correctly....

Conquered

07-03-2010

I'd love to whine and see Morgana get a huge buff, Since I love playing her, But she doesn't need it honestly. I never played her much before the "nerf", But I don't have a problem with skillshots landing, Or problems with my ultimate. I always get a Zhonya's for my Ultimate. You throw up your shield, Throw down a soil, Dive into the middle, Ultimate, Zhonya's, And watch yourself do 2k damage to every champion along with an AoE stun. She's also more tanky than any caster I've ever played. Definitely a better fit for me over Ryze.

Floydian

07-03-2010

Quote:
Kama Toki:
As Morgana i consistently outplay any other mid champions at my level. I feel that she is just as viable for mid as any other champion. However as i started winning more and reaching higher players, i am experiencing serious difficulties with good players.

You're silly, it just looks like she's doing more damage now -.-

She actually does less, unless they are wearing treads/cleanse/mundo

Also the secret skillshot nerf countered it out pretty bad. Dark binding needs its hitbox looked at.

The q+w trick was a work of fiction. Every tick of damage from Dark Binding acted as if the enemy had the same MR from the first tick.