So they are removing dodge because it takes "no skill" but

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hostile

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2011

but yet when a trynd crits you 2 times in a row early game for 80% of your hp thats skill... hmmm yep, gotta love "pro trynd" saying its skill when they kill you early game cause of it. If you cant tell i have no respect for trynd that play 3vs3 Everyone that uses him says hes not op, everyone that doesnt says he is. Yet i love when i look at past matches of "pro trynd" when they do use champs that "require some-sort of skill" they go 2-10 with a lose. I just think its funny.

FallenHeavens

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2011

Tryndamere is easily countered with Ninja Tabi stacks and a Thornmail. Thanks to their dodge removal tomorrow, there will be one less way to counter him. The way I've found to counter Tryndamere is do a lot of stuns, focus him asap, use Ignite, and stack armor with a Thornmail.

Hostile

11-28-2011

w00t just lost another game cause of a frigging tryn, and what a surprised, he wins with tryn but the 5 matches that he didnt use trynd he lost them >.> surprise surpriseee

Quote:
Tryndamere is easily countered with Ninja Tabi stacks and a Thornmail. Thanks to their dodge removal tomorrow, there will be one less way to counter him. The way I've found to counter Tryndamere is do a lot of stuns, focus him asap, use Ignite, and stack armor with a Thornmail.

yeah its rediculous that you have to focus him ASAP and stay on him, thats why hes OP, you need to hit him with every frigging CC + more just to make him bearable >>

Boo

11-28-2011

hostile you're terrible go 0/7 with lee sin again

Hostile

11-29-2011

Quote:
hostile you're terrible go 0/7 with lee sin again
First off bro, you didnt see the match so dont talk, we had a afker so 2vs3 so it was a losing match for one game then the other, ill admit i just had a bad game, it happens, but it wasnt like my teammates were "pro" either if you know what i mean. and i think its funny how you only play ONLY the top 2 OP charaters trynd and singed and think your good >.>

btw, it doesnt show it but the last 10games you cant see i went 9/10 wins in a row so yeah bro i suck buts all good haters like you are the best

Boo

11-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hostile View Post
First off bro, you didnt see the match so dont talk, we had a afker so 2vs3 so it was a losing match for one game then the other, ill admit i just had a bad game, it happens, but it wasnt like my teammates were "pro" either if you know what i mean. and i think its funny how you only play ONLY the top 2 OP charaters trynd and singed and think your good >.>

btw, it doesnt show it but the last 10games you cant see i went 9/10 wins in a row so yeah bro i suck buts all good haters like you are the best
you play lee sin... who's amazing on TT and you blame your ****ty score because of "things on your mind"... zzz

and we didn't have an afker, but you just love to make excuses lmao

SoTHaVoK

11-29-2011

Stop complaining about tyrn cause u cant get past 1300

Leesin> tyrndamere no doubt lee ****s on tyrn
And anybody else on the map for that matter

Xilap

11-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hostile View Post
w00t just lost another game cause of a frigging tryn, and what a surprised, he wins with tryn but the 5 matches that he didnt use trynd he lost them >.> surprise surpriseee

yeah its rediculous that you have to focus him ASAP and stay on him, thats why hes OP, you need to hit him with every frigging CC + more just to make him bearable >>
If you think he is so op then why not use him? If the only people who use him are people with no skill then play trynd and beat them by having more skill.

DudeDontGankMe

11-29-2011

k lee sin beats tryn. thats funny tell that to me spinning over to him and critting him for 198 at lvl 1 3 times in a row. yep lee sin beats me alright.

fyi never lost to a lee sin as tryn. that said i dont play him as much anymore. no skill for me=no fun. been using other champs lol

SoTHaVoK

11-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeDontGankMe View Post
k lee sin beats tryn. thats funny tell that to me spinning over to him and critting him for 198 at lvl 1 3 times in a row. yep lee sin beats me alright.

fyi never lost to a lee sin as tryn. that said i dont play him as much anymore. no skill for me=no fun. been using other champs lol
Add me, when i get off work ill come teach you a lesson