Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Change Account Location

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BioDio

07-02-2010

Hello, is there a way to change my League of Legends Account to the European servers?
Because, I created this Account, without knowing that there was a European server, and my friends play there.

I'm level 26 with this account, so, it would be cool if there was a way to change... =x

CRavenNL

07-03-2010

I kinda got the same problem, but I don't think there's a way to switch servers.

You have to make an entirely new account when playing on the other server, so it seems unlikely that there's a way to transfer the accountdata.

Perhaps you can suggest it as a new feature =)

Ampharel

07-03-2010

Guys really, learn to read the forums before posting please. I've posted this yesterday about 4 times already.

When season 1 start, Riot games has announced there will be a one time account transfer between the servers.

teeli

07-03-2010

where was it announced ? link pls

thanks in advance