Who ever invented the queue dodge penelty

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

5thdog

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by topboy View Post
One main problem you failed to realize and that's some of the players at your Elo level are the same people that wanted to bait YOU into que dodging.

No such player at lvl 30 would use clarity/revive unless you're on your smurf killing newbies and expect a deck out team in a SOlO Q?

I hate people like you who tried to cheat the system and give us your pitiful childish excuse to justified your abusive actions.
ok but the thing you dont understand is that people queue dodge for a reason. people dont ****ing dodge to be *******s or say LOL I DODGED OWNED cause then they have to wait anyway. i really would rather dodge then play with a team of teemo, eve, TF and zilean. i dont see why i should be punished for having a right to have fun in this game, and not get owned half the time because no one wants to play a ****ing tank or is too stupid to realize that the team composition that you currently have doesn't work.

also for all you idiots who say draft mode will work, it won't. people will just pick the champions they want to play at the time like they do now.

RyuuKitten

07-02-2010

why do people claim it's "cheating the system"?

Wanting a halfway balanced team isn't cheating the system. It's being not ******ed.

Uccisore

07-02-2010

Leaver with No Social or Grammar Skills Blames Everybody Else for His Problems.

News at 11.

Uccisore

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew kutches View Post
ok but the thing you dont understand is that people queue dodge for a reason. people dont ****ing dodge to be *******s or say LOL I DODGED OWNED
Really? You really don't think the writer of the OP ever queue dodged just to be an *******? Really?

Bellicus

07-02-2010

I THiNK SOMEONE IS MAD

Aeonstorm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ration View Post
So, you're complaining about a penalty to something that goes against the Summoner's Code?
Next time if you don't want solo queue woes, make some friends and make a premade.
So the only time I should play LoL is when I have 4 friends available huh. Kk, the message is clear: stop playing the ******ed game known as LoL and go play the awesome game known as HoN, which is free this weekend!

:P

Stealthippo

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ration View Post
So, you're complaining about a penalty to something that goes against the Summoner's Code?
Next time if you don't want solo queue woes, make some friends and make a premade.
He probably doesn't have any friends with the way he rages.