Who ever invented the queue dodge penelty

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xetvenen

Senior Member

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hova69 View Post
summoners code? what are we 14 and still jerkin off to walmart catologs? grow up dude i dont give a **** about some make believe rules about a **** video game. and i like your answer to the problem, you must be a real winner in the remedial classes.

"just overlook the problem and play the game another way" **** man stay out of buisness.

and why the **** do you get the royal carpet? if you dont like queue dodgers why cant you just **** off and wait for 5 or 3 friends to get online. why should us who have families and jobs be denied when they get a 30 min window to play because you got ****in corky from life goes on as your 4 partners.

The summoners code isn't really a set of rules...more like good advice that, if taken to heart, will vastly improve this game. It was put in place partially because of tactless morons like yourself. Also, you essentially called Ration immature in such a way that, ironically, lights up the "immature" sign above your own head...Not to mention calling him ******ed for giving some sound advice. Odd team compositions are part & parcel to Solo Queuing. Deal with it. If you don't like it, I suggest you take Rations advice and play with a pre-made team. Acting like a ****** bag on the forums wont do anything to alleviate your apparent rage. Getting, say, 5 dps on your team doesn't mean an automatic loss, it just means you have to fire up some more brain cells.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hova69 View Post
one minor bad idea? is this your first day on the forums, they have been instituting a harsher penalty after how many months of trial with it? for the record i am in a management position, and we dont fire for one minor mistake. but we will fire lower management for poor choices being continued after seeing proof of negative results.

this isnt ****ing kindergarten this is business, and this **** is just ****ty business.

Riot has been instituting harsher penalties on queue dodgers because it has been a rather large problem. More often than not, I end up waiting 30+ minutes to get into a game because of queue dodge after queue dodge.
I'm having trouble accepting the idea of you being a manager over anything, as you bring forth no evidence to support your claim. In fact, all your comments actually support the idea of you being just another socially inept man-child still living with his mother. If Riot were a ****ty business, then they would more than likely no longer be around.

If you don't like they way they do things, try suggesting alternatives. Or just save yourself the rage and quit playing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hova69 View Post
holy **** this guy gets it, why cant you fanboys get off riot's nuts and open your eyes.


p.s. thanks for the grammatically and more articulate version. i refuse to care about proper grammar in front of a bunch of ******s on the internetz

you know this does nothing to help your argument, right? all you're doing is lowering your credibility even more (which is already unfathomably low).

P.S. I question your capacity to use proper grammar in any situation.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

topboy

Senior Member

07-02-2010

well said Xet.

I did a little investigation and ironically the thread Creator is a rage quitter. He got 70 leaves.

Riot should start banning this kind of foul mouth that abuse the MM system and poop talking about the developer , while at the same time having high leaves. I bet he enjoy quitting on his team and abusing the que system a lot before the penalty was in place.

Intentional 70 leaves - this guy should be ban


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RyuuKitten

Senior Member

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by topboy View Post
Thread Creator is a rage quitter. He got 70 leaves.

Riot should start banning this kind of foul mouth that abuse the MM system and poop talking about the developer , while at the same time having high leaves.

Intentional 70 leaves - this guy should be ban

"poop talk"?

What are you? 5?

I agree that the penalty is dumb.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Government

Senior Member

07-02-2010

Is this jackass seriously getting upvoted?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

topboy

Senior Member

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyuuKitten View Post
"poop talk"?

What are you? 5?

I agree that the penalty is dumb.
what's the slang word for poop? try type it and see if it get filter.

You must be extremely dumb if you think the penalty is dumb without giving a valid reason and base on your tone you're to stupid to come up with any thing witty.

rofl


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RyuuKitten

Senior Member

07-02-2010

Quote:
If you don't like they way they do things, try suggesting alternatives. Or just save yourself the rage and quit playing.
Sorry, we tried that. You know what they did? Gave us a bandaid fix.

You know what they did after we complained about that? Increased the penalty.

I love Riot, but saying 'suggest alternatives' so far has done nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by topboy View Post
what's the slang word for poop? try type it and see if it get filter.

You must be extremely dumb if you think the penalty is dumb without giving a valid reason and base on your tone you're to stupid to come up with any thing witty.

rofl


Ok. The penalty is dumb because it prevents legitimate people from playing, and no matter how much you want to throw around the "wasting everyone elses time" line, preventing people from playing because they -didn't want to play- with the other people is flat out dumb.

AFKer? Oh guess I'll dodge. WELL GREAT NOW I SIT HERE FOR 5 MINUTES.

Oh, my friend came on? Guess I'll dodge and now he has to wait 15 minutes too! Yay!

It's dumb, at best. Absolutely ******ed at worst. Punishing people because they don't feel like playing with others is a bad idea, and increasing the penalties is the opposite of what should be happening.

Also just type "****" because we're bright enough to know what it says and "poop talking" makes you sound like you're 5.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

topboy

Senior Member

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyuuKitten View Post
Sorry, we tried that. You know what they did? Gave us a bandaid fix.

You know what they did after we complained about that? Increased the penalty.

I love Riot, but saying 'suggest alternatives' so far has done nothing.
Abusing the MM system isn't your kiddie alternative lvl 2 summoner.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeuxis

Senior Member

07-02-2010

I dont mind but I dont queue dodge.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

topboy

Senior Member

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Government View Post
Is this jackass seriously getting upvoted?
abusers united. Riot should start banning offenders often imo


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carados

Senior Member

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by topboy View Post
abusers united. Riot should start banning offenders often imo
I agree, like people who spam threads with duplicate posts unrelated to the matter at hand.

Oh, hi topboy.