Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who ever invented the queue dodge penelty

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hova69

07-02-2010

should be fired, hands down. this is obvious a knee jerk reaction that should never have been implemented. Its obvious the lowest of IQ implemented this. **** you game designer that came up with it. Your a noob. go mow lawns or manage a taco bell you fat ****.

no god **** reason why i should be FORCED to play a game that i literally had to dodge because my team thought a viegar, ashe, twisted fate, sivir and me(nidalee) couldnt let go of their childish ways and help form the team a little better. Even after offering to go alistar to set the momentum of unselfishness, nobody budges.

this is re god **** diculous. ****in go back to school if your dumbass brain thought this was a great idea.

worst **** ever. Dont like my post? TOUGH **** i got a 15 minute penelty cuz some jackass thinks its a GREAT IDEA to give the players two choices, deal with 30+ minutes of roflstomping or tower hugging, or dodging and complaining on the forums.

**** you guy who implemented this, go suck a ****in koala **** ***

topboy

07-02-2010

and you been que dodging all this time and get away with murder? I don't think so you criminal!

you should be ban from this game and the forum and be arrest at your home.

Update:: Thread Creator is a rage quitter. He got 70 leaves.

Riot should start banning this kind of foul mouth that abuse the MM system and poop talking about the developer , while at the same time having high leaves.

Intentional 70 leaves - this guy should be ban (http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/4103/70leaves.jpg)

Posting here is not a right but a privilege.

Ingriz

Recruiter

07-02-2010

QQ moar.

...oh wait.

The Government

07-02-2010

|
|
|
v

Hova69

07-02-2010

Quote:
Ingriz:
QQ moar.

...oh wait.

wtf thats it? all you got a cheap internet cliche, your **** right im qq'ing, but i bet you sat back feeling accomplished that you called! noone but you could figure that out you dumb ****

Sourpatch

07-02-2010

Quote:
Hova69:
should be fired, hands down. this is obviously a knee jerk reaction that should never have been implemented. Its obvious the lowest of IQ implemented this. **** you game designer that came up with it. Your a noob. go mow lawns or manage a taco bell you fat ****.

no god **** reason why i should be FORCED to play a game that i literally had to dodge because my team thought a viegar, ashe, twisted fate, sivir and me(nidalee) couldnt let go of their childish ways and help form the team a little better. Even after offering to go alistar to set the momentum of unselfishness, nobody budges.

this is re god **** diculous. ****in go back to school if your dumbass brain thought this was a great idea.

worst **** ever. Dont like my post? TOUGH **** i got a 15 minute penelty cuz some jackass thinks its a GREAT IDEA to give the players two choices, deal with 30+ minutes of roflstomping or tower hugging, or dodging and complaining on the forums.

**** you guy who implemented this, go suck a ****in koala **** ***

Your grammar, complaining and swearing hurts my eyes. Swearing gets you nowhere fast.

Anywho, maybe if people didn't queue-dodge like the hookers give out *******s there wouldn't be a penalty* in place

Ration

Senior Recruiter

07-02-2010

So, you're complaining about a penalty to something that goes against the Summoner's Code?
Next time if you don't want solo queue woes, make some friends and make a premade.

Squeen

07-02-2010

I sort of agree with you...but you need to follow the summoners code. I could not take you seriously. You seem very immature throwing around cuss words like that.

Trungie

07-02-2010

Just a game man.

Cyresea

07-02-2010

One bad idea (a minor one at that) should result in someone losing their job.

I really hope you don't work in any sort of management position.