Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Favorite Ult?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blugyblug

07-02-2010

Kassadin

Judd

Recruiter

07-02-2010

caw....means crowstorm. heyoooooo. +1 to eating people though. it's tops.

snore

07-02-2010

I think maybe WarwiCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAW

Xetvenen

07-02-2010

Shadow Dance. It works well with clairvoyance. lost count of how many people I surprised by shadow dancing through a wall that I would not have been able to see the other side of otherwise...pisses off a lot of heimers

Styphathal

07-02-2010

I love the Nasus godmode but Olaf's is getting up there.

Shanghaiii

07-02-2010

Gragas' Ult is the funnest one. I mean how cool if you can time your throw and u nuke the **** out of a group of champs and they fall next to a turret or another champ waiting to be whacked to death? It's fun seeing gragas throw that barrel though.

Tyrndamere's ult is hella cool, wish they make a super goku flaming hair on him when he uses his endless rage haha

Green67

07-02-2010

Quote:
The Reaver:
Caw

I love fiddl.....CAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAW

Bughferd

07-02-2010

Nasus because I can yell Nasus smash and feel like the hulk.