Favorite Ult?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blugyblug

07-02-2010

Kassadin

Judd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2010

caw....means crowstorm. heyoooooo. +1 to eating people though. it's tops.

snore

07-02-2010

I think maybe WarwiCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAW CAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCA WCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWC AWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAW CAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCA WCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWC AWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAW CAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCA WCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWC AWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAW CAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCA WCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWC AWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAW CAWCAWCAWCAWCAW

Xetvenen

07-02-2010

Shadow Dance. It works well with clairvoyance. lost count of how many people I surprised by shadow dancing through a wall that I would not have been able to see the other side of otherwise...pisses off a lot of heimers

Styphathal

07-02-2010

I love the Nasus godmode but Olaf's is getting up there.

Shanghaiii

07-02-2010

Gragas' Ult is the funnest one. I mean how cool if you can time your throw and u nuke the **** out of a group of champs and they fall next to a turret or another champ waiting to be whacked to death? It's fun seeing gragas throw that barrel though.

Tyrndamere's ult is hella cool, wish they make a super goku flaming hair on him when he uses his endless rage haha

Green67

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reaver View Post
Caw
I love fiddl.....CAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWC AWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAW

Bughferd

07-02-2010

Nasus because I can yell Nasus smash and feel like the hulk.