Practice games dont give xp/ip

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quizard Raderack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2010

First let me say:

1)Yeah i known only the 6 first practice games of the day will give xp/ip...the last practice game that give me xp/ip was like 3 days ago...

2)And yeah all practice games take more than 28mins..so isnt a time issue

3)Yeah 5 on each side

So what is happening? I am a summoner level 18.
Thanks for the help.

Quizard Raderack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2010

So can someone give me some help heare?

Quizard Raderack

07-03-2010

Again,can someone help me?

Quizard Raderack

07-03-2010

Anyone can answer me that?

Ninja Turkey

07-03-2010

Are you playing versus bots or human players? I think that bots do not give you xp or ip.

Quizard Raderack

07-03-2010

Before that didnt matter,for me..bots or humans..but i have tried both with bots and with players..none of then are giving xp/ip anymore

inbredpsychosis

07-03-2010

Bots should in fact give XP and IP as long as teams are even. As for your issue, I'm not sure. I don't think there's a level limit on it, but everything has been breaking lately so this is likely just another casualty.

Quizard Raderack

07-03-2010

So.
Is a bug..great..more than 4 days that they have stop giving xp/ip for me..
and no staff to answer..
great..

Tyaeth

07-03-2010

You have to make sure that you don't play any additional practice games after your last one for the next 22-24 hours. Every time you play an additional practice game before the correct amount of hours has passed you will reset the timer, making you have to wait all over again.

It sucks I know. I jumped the gun yesterday and went an hour early so I lost out on my 6 games for that day.

Quizard Raderack

07-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyaeth View Post
You have to make sure that you don't play any additional practice games after your last one for the next 22-24 hours. Every time you play an additional practice game before the correct amount of hours has passed you will reset the timer, making you have to wait all over again.

It sucks I know. I jumped the gun yesterday and went an hour early so I lost out on my 6 games for that day.
Finally someone to answer me..
Thanks..