Blue vs Purple: Camera Angle Matters!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zombie on Roids

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2011

I agree abotu being able to choose camera angle. I prefer the blue view

Lord Trygve

12-05-2011

I'm shocked at the amount of people playing this game with a trackpad. There is no way one can function properly at a competitive level with a trackpad... Don't give me the laptop excuse, I play on a laptop too -- with a mouse. Seriously people, it's like a 15$ investment.

And you can change the interface settings to be more forgiving when on the purple team if you simply MUST play with a locked camera (because you really want to limit your map awareness exclusively to watching portraits move about the map). This is a non-issue, definitely not worth the time to address the way people here are asking. Having red buff next to top lane and baron on your side of the map, now that's a real advantage. For purple, that is.

18X Jake

12-05-2011

I play with unlocked camera most of the time anyways, its better for positioning yourself if you need to see where you are going to be when you flash onto someone or with something like Rocket Jump where the range is so **** big that you have to cast it on the edge of the cast range.

CranberrySauce

12-05-2011

hmm this is a strange post to me, iv been playing for like a year now and never once really thought about the 2 sides being different ,i dont care what side im on but ill take notice now and see if the hud is blocking more or less ?!