Blue vs Purple: Camera Angle Matters!

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Letter CtrlZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandFlakez View Post
People play with a locked camera?
Yeah... seriously. I don't understand how you would play with one. But I playes SoTIS before this, so I'm kind of used to it.

LegionWarlord

11-29-2011

stop being lazy and learn to use unlocked it will take u 2 days tops. start with beginner bots then intermediate until u get the hang of it.

Eaglesfan427

11-29-2011

I play on a laptop, and unlocked is really annoying with a touchpad. This thread isnt about whether locked or unlocked is better, so if thats what you want to talk about go somewhere else. My point is that for those people who do play with locked, playing as purple is an inconvenience.

RedonkulousGamer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2011

i think they should give you the option of putting the HUD on top. but what i did is in the interface or options i made the HUD smaller so i could see more

The Blue Player

11-29-2011

I gotta say I would really love an adjustable camera lock - having the screen move with your champion but not necessarily centered on them. So you could position the camera however you liked and then lock it to keep it that way, with space still centering you up.

R357

11-29-2011

omg yes i agree with you. Riot needs to implement that in the next patch. They keep changing the most useless things. Change the camera angle so it always looks like ur attacking from the bottom!!

Loocem

11-29-2011

Playing with a locked camera is simply a different playstyle, it's not wrong. It has ups and downs, just like free camera. Every been killed running through the river because you were watching a fight across the map? Doesn't happen with locked.

I never use locked, I'm just saying don't hate on this guy. I think purple is harder even with unlocked anyways, so. Bump.

neuromancer92

11-29-2011

Interestingly, I play unlocked camera and I've always felt this. Things arent inescapably hidden like locked, but its still harder to see what's coming. I doubt its 60/40, I'd be surprised if its even 51/49, but I can observe an effect in stuff like solo custom, where my creep score with purple is worse. Not a huge issue, but a simple flip (not rotate) could be nice.

SigmaMG

11-29-2011

Wait..hold on a minute.

You guys ACTUALLY PLAY this game, LEAGUE OF LEGENDS, with a LOCKED CAMERA?

ARE YOU ****ING SERIOUS?

Poisonpear

11-29-2011

They don't have an advantage at all. First of all if you have your camera unlocked, which you should unless in the laning phase or traveling since that would limit your gameplay for chasing and team fights, it should be the same angle as them only in mirror. As you have the advantage for your camera angle, they have the same thing mirrored. Only difference is that dragon and baron.

1234567 ... 8