Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dominion Waste of Time?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rebel Dragon

11-29-2011

Quote:
Diabloman CQ:
without there being an actual competitive reason to play (Ranked) Dominion will always be the artificial flavor to SR's organic goodness.

Organic is icky.

Artificial ftw!

KrYoS

11-29-2011

I like the action and pace of Dominion much more than classic. I'm one of those players who pretty much only play dominion now. I've played some games of SR, but they just feel kind of boring and too predictable. In dominion, the outcome is always in doubt until the very end. I've seen some amazing come backs over the 250+ games I've played. I also think it's a good way to improve your overall team fighting skills, since you are in group combat much more than you are in SR.

Xela Syab

11-29-2011

Quote:
Zumtil:
Am I only one who is feeling this way?

Like it was fun for the first 20 games i played, but I almost never find myself saying,

man cant wait to get on and play some dominion....its always summoners rift.

Compare the ip you get from playing 20 games of dominion to 5 games on SR (random guess on time could be more depending). There's way more frustration, standing around, and farming in SR than dominion. You're just burnt out man, just take a break and enjoy it after some rest.