Dominion Waste of Time?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dremare

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2011

When I feel like having fun for a while, I pick up SR and derp around.

Tryhard mode is for Dominion, where i can focus all of my energy into one part of the game, not waste it focusing on last hitting.

Croooser

11-28-2011

I'm sort of in the boat that, it was fun for a while and I played it exclusively for a while, but just not as "epic" as SR. In SR, mistakes are punished more harshly and good plays rewarded greatly. Game length probably has something to do with it as well. If I die in Dominion, I'm back in the action in a few seconds and the most I've lost in a control point. I use that time to shop as voluntary trips back to base are not frequent and gold piles up quickly.

That being said, I still play Dominion if I need a short game or am unsure of the time committment I have.

RIPPEDMUSCLE

11-28-2011

I play dominion more than sr

MajinNecro69

11-28-2011

It's good while you're waiting for the last couple people in your 5's team to get out of a long game.

EMeta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2011

Currently I play co-op to try new free week champs and otherwise 95% dominion. I just find it more fun.

Ultimatepwr

11-28-2011

I use it as the losers respite. It's fun, quick, and a great break if i'm on a losing spree

Riven Senpai

11-28-2011

I played Dominion for a while when it came out and I liked it.

Then I started to hate it. It made me mad. I raged every game. I swore loudly and beat my cat.

I went back to playing SR and I am a normal non-rage-infected human.

Cxhris

11-28-2011

Can quickly get boring. It's always more rewarding winning on summoners rift because it requires more team work and planning to win effectively.

AstaorthX

11-28-2011

i see the troll threads bashing Dominion are still getting tossed onto the Dominion forum.

FDru

11-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabloman CQ View Post
without there being an actual competitive reason to play (Ranked) Dominion will always be the artificial flavor to SR's organic goodness.
Yeah man, there was no reason to play LoL for the year and half we didn't have ranked SR.

Where is my *rolleyes* emote.