You cant say CC is a counter to Trynd because its a counter to everything

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deathfrost13

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2011

even if you screw trynd over early game, he can still rape late game. Ive played/saw games with him where I would go 0-3 early game due to constant ganks, but after a bit of jungling and farming mid game, i came back late game and went 11-4. Doesnt even matter if they CC me because i just use my ult while stunned and tank all of them while my team is destroying them, then i chicken scream, spin out, and flash over a wall and enemies get wiped without getting a kill. Its just a win-win situation. If enemies attack trynd, he soaks all the dmg and runs away without dying, but if they dont aim for him he whacks them with almost 100% crit chance and doing 1k dmg per crit. Either way its gg.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Charles Barklius

11-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathfrost13 View Post
even if you screw trynd over early game, he can still rape late game. Ive played/saw games with him where I would go 0-3 early game due to constant ganks, but after a bit of jungling and farming mid game, i came back late game and went 11-4. Doesnt even matter if they CC me because i just use my ult while stunned and tank all of them while my team is destroying them, then i chicken scream, spin out, and flash over a wall and enemies get wiped without getting a kill. Its just a win-win situation. If enemies attack trynd, he soaks all the dmg and runs away without dying, but if they dont aim for him he whacks them with almost 100% crit chance and doing 1k dmg per crit. Either way its gg.
If that is the case, explain to me how I WIN against Trynd? ALL THE TIME?
Or how I lose as Trynd? I can go 11-4 in lane and still get **** on end game.