Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

You cant say CC is a counter to Trynd because its a counter to everything

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deathfrost13

11-28-2011

even if you screw trynd over early game, he can still rape late game. Ive played/saw games with him where I would go 0-3 early game due to constant ganks, but after a bit of jungling and farming mid game, i came back late game and went 11-4. Doesnt even matter if they CC me because i just use my ult while stunned and tank all of them while my team is destroying them, then i chicken scream, spin out, and flash over a wall and enemies get wiped without getting a kill. Its just a win-win situation. If enemies attack trynd, he soaks all the dmg and runs away without dying, but if they dont aim for him he whacks them with almost 100% crit chance and doing 1k dmg per crit. Either way its gg.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Charles Barklius

11-28-2011

Quote:
deathfrost13:
even if you screw trynd over early game, he can still rape late game. Ive played/saw games with him where I would go 0-3 early game due to constant ganks, but after a bit of jungling and farming mid game, i came back late game and went 11-4. Doesnt even matter if they CC me because i just use my ult while stunned and tank all of them while my team is destroying them, then i chicken scream, spin out, and flash over a wall and enemies get wiped without getting a kill. Its just a win-win situation. If enemies attack trynd, he soaks all the dmg and runs away without dying, but if they dont aim for him he whacks them with almost 100% crit chance and doing 1k dmg per crit. Either way its gg.

If that is the case, explain to me how I WIN against Trynd? ALL THE TIME?
Or how I lose as Trynd? I can go 11-4 in lane and still get **** on end game.