You cant say CC is a counter to Trynd because its a counter to everything

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cenerae

11-28-2011

Trynd is countered by a Malphite with a randuins and frozen heart.

Thinkaman

11-28-2011

Zilean and Nasus are both pretty mean to the guy.

Boss Aegis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2011

Initiating a teamfight while his mocking shout is on cooldown. Thats how I counter Tryndamere.

Ireliateyou

11-28-2011

Rammus, Singed, Irelia, Mundo, ect care about CC?
OP, some champs are affected by cc more than others. Some are destroyed by it I.E. Ashe and Brand. Whereas some are barely impacted I.E. Olaf and Trundle.Also you get champs where you -need- to use cc on them, like Trynd and Katarina.

Everyone is affected by cc differently.

Charles Barklius

11-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FabulousJeremy View Post
Rammus, Singed, Irelia, Mundo, ect care about CC?
OP, some champs are affected by cc more than others. Some are destroyed by it I.E. Ashe and Brand. Whereas some are barely impacted I.E. Olaf and Trundle.Also you get champs where you -need- to use cc on them, like Trynd and Katarina.

Everyone is affected by cc differently.
Again, missing the point entirely. I was making cleverness, as most people try to counter my Trynd isnt OP argument with "You cant say CC is a counter to Trynd because its a counter to everyone"

Sól Ridicál IV

11-28-2011

tryndamere is really hard to kite with his free flash with damage (spin) and aoe slow. you will need some with perma slow like ashe to slow him down.

Did I mention his sustain in lane? while nerfing every1 else's, combined that with the nerf of hp pot's. tryn's early game will be good due to his sustain.

with all that sustain he can farm easily, come around 15 mins mark just with a zeal he is able to do stupid damage.

Cleanse, QSS + his heal> CC+ exhaust+ ignite

thorn mail just no

Armour, you are Going to have to build full amour just to slow him down but it won't stop him. again thou this for your tank to build and a half decent tryn will face check your carries first.

Burst him down I don't think so he actually has a decent health base for a guy who is suppose to die instantly, plus with his broken ult for 5 seconds it's enough time to dish out good amounts of damage before he dies but then it would mean you are ignoring the other 4 on the enemy team?

just my two cents (this is all based on blind pick)

Upparoom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2011

Swain honestly dances circles around him, but nobody plays him in NA so it doesn't matter. Charges at you? Nevermove where he's going to land. Cleanses out? lollazerbird. Ults? Torment ticks through that like a baws.

Hayate

11-28-2011

tryndamere cant do anything vs certain lane matchups

thats the whole point of draft pick, you know..

Charles Barklius

11-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sól Ridicál IV View Post
tryndamere is really hard to kite with his free flash with damage (spin) and aoe slow. you will need some with perma slow like ashe to slow him down.

Did I mention his sustain in lane? while nerfing every1 else's, combined that with the nerf of hp pot's. tryn's early game will be good due to his sustain.

with all that sustain he can farm easily, come around 15 mins mark just with a zeal he is able to do stupid damage.

Cleanse, QSS + his heal> CC+ exhaust+ ignite

thorn mail just no

Armour, you are Going to have to build full amour just to slow him down but it won't stop him. again thou this for your tank to build and a half decent tryn will face check your carries first.

Burst him down I don't think so he actually has a decent health base for a guy who is suppose to die instantly, plus with his broken ult for 5 seconds it's enough time to dish out good amounts of damage before he dies but then it would mean you are ignoring the other 4 on the enemy team?

just my two cents (this is all based on blind pick)
The whole point of kiting is constantly applied slows or just a long lasting one (Malphite huehuehue)
He cant get to your carries if his MS is 200
He cant kill your carries if his AS is 0.4
Its pretty easy to hit 1 guy with 2k damage in a teamfight, it only takes 1-2 people, and most of the damage is likely AOE.
Everyone is ascared of his sustain. JUST KEEP HITTING HIM. He needs to attack minions to build fury. If he cant build fury hes dead.
Why is Thornmail not a counter?
Game shouldnt be balanced around blind pick

Ultimatepwr

11-28-2011

Blind then. Teemo wins