agains afks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kito S2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2011

Riot seriously, we cant play solo queue anymore ? OMFG its like i played 4 games today 3 of them people with 200 wins just went afk, first this match maker is terrible i get people with 200 wins on my team if i do have 965 ..so wtf ? this is not the case. ..the case is you should do somehting about people going afk ..its getting impossible to play solo queue ..and its not everyone who has friends who play that ****ing game

HerrJon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2011

How do you mean you can't play solo queue anymore? As in your teammates suck? The matchmaker is set up to give you the quickest game possible. It waits for x seconds looking for people at your elo, if it doesn't find anyone, it broadens the search. Riot can't just make 965 win people appear cause you want to play, you get whomever is there. If you don't like it, find people to play with you know are good.

Koldheartedjsp

11-28-2011

just means you lose alot

Wheredigo

11-28-2011

It's looking for people that are lvl 30, pretty sure it doesn't care how many wins they have. 2, i wouldn't ever look at how many wins people have, i've seen people with 300 wins DESTROY people with 2k wins. just because you have a lot of wins doesn't mean your good, it just means you play way too much. Afkers are getting pretty bad in 3's i will admit. same with people dcing when they get into game and such, and i agree they need to be punished more harshly.

HerrJon

11-28-2011

I think as far as afk'ers go, it would be cool to set it up that whenever someone dc's, they're replaced with a bot that would play defensively, so as not to feed.

Granted they need to get bots for TT at all, but it would be the only solution I can see, b/c banning anyone that dc's is just mean, because we all know how unreliable even the best internet connections are.

Kito S2

11-29-2011

i am not saying that the d'cs should be bannes, i am saying that the afkers should be banned and the ones who buy 400 wards and set all over the map ...those one need to be banned harshly

HerrJon

11-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kito S2 View Post
i am not saying that the d'cs should be bannes, i am saying that the afkers should be banned and the ones who buy 400 wards and set all over the map ...those one need to be banned harshly
Then report for afk or grief, explain the ward thing (even though I've never actually seen that) that's about all you can do.

iMeeseeks

11-29-2011

I think afk is something worth reporting. but getting mad at someone who does nothing but buys wards and puts them all over the map is stupid. Its just a game. I think youre getting a little too competitive bc your just with a bunch of randoms and if this kid decides he wants to buy wards then he can do that. Its a game and you can make what ever you want of it, thats why its fun, thats why ppl play. they don't play to get bullied by kids who get mad at their computers all day