Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Gettin tired

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoomPending

11-28-2011

Does anyone else get tired of all the "xxx is OP threads"? Look, if someone beats you with a champion, it's generally because they are better than you. Tryn/jax/lee sin/fizz and whoever else is currently an OPFOTM are all easily countered, no matter what you say. You have to play each game dynamically and have a unique build for each team comp. Laziness and bad teamwork/decision making dont make a character op.

HerrJon

11-28-2011

I know I am, I know I've been there, but we don't need to make multiple threads. We should just make a forum where people can go a rage out op champs and stupid noobs, so we can actually find the important threads.

Hostile

11-28-2011

Quote:
Does anyone else get tired of all the "xxx is OP threads"? Look, if someone beats you with a champion, it's generally because they are better than you. Tryn/jax/lee sin/fizz and whoever else is currently an OPFOTM are all easily countered, no matter what you say. You have to play each game dynamically and have a unique build for each team comp. Laziness and bad teamwork/decision making dont make a character op.

People complain because to counter them you need to pick a specific charater(usually) every time to counter and its not fun, atleast i dont think to always have to play a same charater just to counter a op charater thats over played, like tryn i think hes op when you dont specifically choose a charater to counter him. the champs that dont get called op are the ones you can buy 1 item and they are bearable but the ones that are "op" usually take more then 1 item to counter

MauJustice

11-28-2011

Give us draft mode or bans in normals.