Gettin tired

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoomPending

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2011

Does anyone else get tired of all the "xxx is OP threads"? Look, if someone beats you with a champion, it's generally because they are better than you. Tryn/jax/lee sin/fizz and whoever else is currently an OPFOTM are all easily countered, no matter what you say. You have to play each game dynamically and have a unique build for each team comp. Laziness and bad teamwork/decision making dont make a character op.

HerrJon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2011

I know I am, I know I've been there, but we don't need to make multiple threads. We should just make a forum where people can go a rage out op champs and stupid noobs, so we can actually find the important threads.

Hostile

11-28-2011

Quote:
Does anyone else get tired of all the "xxx is OP threads"? Look, if someone beats you with a champion, it's generally because they are better than you. Tryn/jax/lee sin/fizz and whoever else is currently an OPFOTM are all easily countered, no matter what you say. You have to play each game dynamically and have a unique build for each team comp. Laziness and bad teamwork/decision making dont make a character op.
People complain because to counter them you need to pick a specific charater(usually) every time to counter and its not fun, atleast i dont think to always have to play a same charater just to counter a op charater thats over played, like tryn i think hes op when you dont specifically choose a charater to counter him. the champs that dont get called op are the ones you can buy 1 item and they are bearable but the ones that are "op" usually take more then 1 item to counter

MauJustice

11-28-2011

Give us draft mode or bans in normals.