Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Guess what level I am...MM is horrible

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mister Fantasmo

07-02-2010

he is like lvl 7 or 8 cause he was QQing yesterday saying he was lvl 6 and i remember playing against him and his gay butt buddy

joopy

07-02-2010

Quote:
Dzung:
because nobody plays TT

So then they should have a separate system for TT so low levels don't get raped. I hate playing SR because there is always at least 1-2 people that leave during the game and then the team with fewer people gets stomped on.

Mister Fantasmo

07-02-2010

i play TT all the time with singed and pirate right now since he is on the free list

joopy

07-02-2010

Quote:
Jawsh:
This is because nobody does 3's. I have a 15 min que for 3's also.

You have 860 wins. A 15 min queue makes sense for you. Not for someone who has <20 games played.

DDXProject

07-02-2010

Who in their right mind would solo que for 3s?

joopy

07-02-2010

Quote:
DDXProject:

So you want me to queue with 2 other lvl 7-8 so we DEFINITELY get paired up against lvl 30s and get crushed.

Grob

07-02-2010

Quote:
joopy:
I lost the game before this one too. Also, I was level 7 that game. Why bump me up ALL the way to 30. Why not 12 or 15. It makes no sense for me to play a level 30 based on their experience and even base strength (runes). Not to mention I have 10 champions to pick from while they probably have at least 30.

I only have 13 champions availible to play as and im level 30. I only have one Rune Page too (skipped Tier 2 runes completely). Not all Level 30s have a many champions to play as. I got Corki free and I only have 3 or 4 champions that cost 3150IP, all the others are 450IP/1350IP

I do have 7000IP saved and counting just incase something I want comes out at the launch of Season 1.

Ive got about 375 games played altogether.

Grob

07-02-2010

Quote:
DDXProject:

I do all the time, and I win alot.

Kawashima Ami

07-02-2010

It's because you played 3s.

Stop playing on that bad map.

joopy

07-02-2010

Quote:
Grob:
I only have 13 champions availible to play as and im level 30. I only have one Rune Page too (skipped Tier 2 runes completely). Not all Level 30s have a many champions to play as. I got Corki free and I only have 3 or 4 champions that cost 3150IP, all the others are 450IP/1350IP

I do have 7000IP saved and counting just incase something I want comes out at the launch of Season 1.

Ive got about 375 games played altogether.

Even having 1 rune page makes you a lot stronger than me at lvl 1. Also, those extra 3 champions always give you consistency (a.k.a. you know you can always fall back and play one of them). They are probably champions that you are familiar with and have some level of ability with. As a lvl 7 I'm not familiar with all the champions and on top of that they change every 1-2 weeks.

i.e., No matter how you look at it you, as a lvl 30, have the advantage. Why should I have to suffer a sure-fire loss because of that?