Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Guess what level I am...MM is horrible

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

joopy

07-02-2010

I sit in queue for 7 minutes and get paired with lvl 13, and lvl 30 vs. 30, 30, 25 team. All 6 of us solo queued. Guess what level I am?

Riot, fix MM to match me with people that are the same level or max +/- 5 levels. I don't give a **** about skill...there is no way anyone is beating someone that is more than twice their level. Up till level 21 you should only be matched with people below lvl 21. End of story. That small difference that runes make in the beginning snowball easily...especially on TT where a fight before creeps spawn is guaranteed.

http://img41.imageshack.us/f/lvl7a.jpg/

Bainemo

07-02-2010

But then how would arranged-abusers feel good about themselves?

joopy

07-02-2010

Quote:
Bainemo:
But then how would arranged-abusers feel good about themselves?

I wasn't arranged with anyone. Neither were the other 2 on my team.

At least on TT you should only be matched with people 5 lvls +/- your level. Albeit runes make a small difference but that difference easily snowballs due to the nature of the map.

The Legend

Recruiter

07-02-2010

no friends rofl

UnitedWeStand

07-02-2010

its smurf protection. If you go on a winning streak it jumps you up massively until your actual skill positioning is recognized.

joopy

07-02-2010

Quote:
ggn00bz0rz:
no friends rofl

Thanks for your insight...

Think more & type less next time...

joopy

07-02-2010

Quote:
UnitedWeStand:
its smurf protection. If you go on a winning streak it jumps you up massively until your actual skill positioning is recognized.

I lost the game before this one too. Also, I was level 7 that game. Why bump me up ALL the way to 30. Why not 12 or 15. It makes no sense for me to play a level 30 based on their experience and even base strength (runes). Not to mention I have 10 champions to pick from while they probably have at least 30.

joopy

07-02-2010

Also, why do I have 8-12 min queues as a lvl 7? If I'm going to be matched with lvl 30s at least queue me up faster so I can lose and get to enjoy the game later on when I get matched with people the same lvl as me.

Dzung

Recruiter

07-02-2010

because nobody plays TT

Nid

07-02-2010

This is because nobody does 3's. I have a 15 min que for 3's also.