Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Leavers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SadisticShe

07-02-2010

Ok so my last 5 games... yes 5.... I've had a leaver in each. It just gets to the point where I would rather que dodge than get in a game with a multiple-offence leaver.

As far as I know there's no way to check how many games people have left prior to starting the game. But good lord if it has been 60+ there's no way I would want to play with them. Mind you they may never get in a game themselves but you know I really don't care. I'm tired of being punished because people can't stay in one game.

Parricidium

Recruiter

07-02-2010

Played with a Shaco the other day with 148 leave marks.

He left my game.

Xetelian

07-02-2010

just had a guy with 115 leaves...leave out game. Why aren't these accounts locked at 100 leaves?

topboy

07-02-2010

there will be a penalty for leaver, forgot what through. (ip reduction on their next play for 4 day straight?) hmm

Xetelian

07-02-2010

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=71049

lots of things suggested in this thread.

SadisticShe

07-02-2010

Eh I rather just have the choice whether or not to play with them. That'd make me happy.

SadisticShe

07-02-2010

Make that 6 in a row... except this time it was on the other team.

Katahdin

07-02-2010

It's because this new miraculous increase to the queue dodge penalty makes it so no one wants to leave the queue and just ragequits during the game! Yay! Good job riot!

The Bad Lamb

07-02-2010

I dont give a **** about leavers. What i care about is idiots who fkn join the que dont pick a hero and afk the whole game.

Ares47

07-02-2010

Quote:
Parricidium:
Played with a Shaco the other day with 148 leave marks.

He left my game.

thats just sad man thats just sad