Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot, Projectile Speeds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hellsenergen

11-28-2011

you are going to have to look in each champions patch history if you REALLY want to know. some skills will not even be listed.

Mer Young

11-28-2011

I like the way nunu's iceball will slowly, inevitably chase down its target though xD

Majiger

11-28-2011

Quote:
EnronTheGreat:
btway mate you think you could look at nunus? I dont know if it deserves a whole topic, but his snowball is one of the few SLOW SLOW projectiles right now. It needs to be updated like everyone elses.. Anyways thats it! thanks for helpin this guy with his thang.

I dono if they want to give Nunu an instant slow...

ChrysaorFug

11-28-2011

TFs wildcard are prolly under 800

DreamLeviathan

11-28-2011

i believe heimer's grenade has a speed of about 10

EnronTheGreat

11-28-2011

Quote:
Majiger:
I dono if they want to give Nunu an instant slow...

it doesnt have to be instant, compared to kassadin who had a FEW upgrades to his projectile speed.

Nunu with a few speed buffs can literally almost run and keep up with the projectile he fires, its that slow... "snow balloon"

Meddler

Lead Champion Designer

11-28-2011

Quote:
SilverNinjaShado:
Whoa, thanks. Knowing Soraka's AA is half the speed of Mystic Shot puts of a lot of other things into perspective. We mostly need just the Projectile Speeds for skill-shots (ex: Dark Binding, Javelin Toss, Light Binding etc.), though any info is nice.

I'll dig out a couple of standard skillshot speeds for ya tomorrow.

SilverNinjaShado

11-29-2011

Oh cool, thanks Meddler.

Also, bump~

Meddler

Lead Champion Designer

11-29-2011

Light Binding/Dark Binding are 1200.
Javelin Toss is 1300.

NadalKenlyl

11-29-2011

On the topic of Nunu's slow, just on the off chance it will matter, I oppose changing the projectile speed. It is easy to keep up with an opponent already even with the slow speed, and I like to use the delay on hit to tower harass.