Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Want to work at Riot? Speak a foreign language? We have support positions available!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deadhawk

07-02-2010

Ha! I can speak perfect German, because Iám from Austria

want me to work 4 you? i would love to work in the usa!

cuate

07-02-2010

i speak spanish, english, french,and italian, but i dont like that job i have a better one

Grake

07-02-2010

Well, I have no idea how hard it is to find frenchies in america. Too bad you're so far south, cause I'd have a friend whos perfect from that, aside from him being a bit of a ******

Iraki07

07-02-2010

i can speak and write in English or Spanish

spawnsos

07-02-2010

Ich kann deutsche sprechen, aber ich leigt im Minnesota. Ich habe kein geld fur eine flugzeug karten. hmm not sure if that was right. Anyway. Ich benutz mein deutsche nicht veil. don't think that was right either lol ok so I'm not wonderful, but I can do it enough to get around. I wouldn't say fluent, but my teacher who has been doing it since she was in highschool, that's a very long time, says she isn't fluent either so. Mostly, the only real way I would be able to go is either I move in with my aunt and uncle in Vallejo, or you would need to set me up with something.

MateLeao

07-02-2010

I speak Portuguese o.O because i'm Brazilian

MagnusCarlsen

07-02-2010

I'm fluent in the "C" languages, can I has job?

Florrpan

07-02-2010

Why don't you all post your CV in this thread? I mean... you're halfway there already!

Kids

Verakum

07-02-2010

I wonder if living in another country is a problem S: lol.. even though i am a programmer and i know a LOT!!! about office and i am almost a SQL administrator and i Program a lot of things in HTML XD

Killerchamp

07-02-2010

I know English ,icelandic,Danish,Spanish,German ;P U wouldnt take a 16 Year Old tho if im correct