server status for NC

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

andrewjw

07-02-2010

Not great news but it will keep me from trying till tommorow

Caanon

07-02-2010

Yea, almost all other internet service like regular internet other games has been working correctly for me as well. It wasn't until i tried to access their company website and it wouldn't load did i think it was their issue. Then I called and it was! I know its crappy news but hey at least we know what the issue is, and when it should be over.

Jmatthewh

07-02-2010

Gotcha. What are your in-game names, by the way? I'd love to add some more people from our state. Mine is the same as this name.

Noxes

07-02-2010

Well HOPEFULLY it gets fixed by tomorrow. I am sorry but I am growing tired of all these RIOT problems because I am a paying customer. Specially the last one where they messed up their card system the day I bought a card >>...

ANYWAY, its good news that im not the only person having this problem

I have embarq likke everyone (Duh i made the thread) and I live in NC (duh again i made the thread lol). Hickory NC if it helps anyone

Caanon

07-02-2010

Yea, I hope it gets fixed as well. I need my LoL fix man! I live in Raleigh myself. I honestly am tired of Century Link I constantly have problems with them. How about you guys? And my in game name is the same as this one, feel free to add me!

AhhJack

07-02-2010

I need help here!!!! Why my LoL got blocked!!! This happen already 3-4 days!!! I WANNA PLAY

Caanon

07-03-2010

Well, its 9 a.m. for me and I just tried to log into LoL and had no luck. Either Century Link hasn't fixed the problem or it's riots problem. Sigh...I just want to play.

Jmatthewh

07-03-2010

10 AM here, and all is well. Thanks again everyone! Happy customers are already coming in. =)

Noxes

07-03-2010

10:26 here, the problem is solved

andrewjw

07-03-2010

it worked for one game then messed up again :/ also Jmatthew i think i alrdy have added you

edit:better now