Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

server status for NC

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noxes

07-02-2010

i dont know if anyone else besides me is having a problem with this but i cannot log onto league of legends. When i type my name and pass in the login screen it just loops that it is logging in then 3 errors pop up.

I live in North Carolina. I dont know if there is a problem with the server for this state, idk. thats why i am checking, i was online earlier but now i cant sign in

Im not banned or deleted o.0 because the past week ive played nothing but practice matches with friends

Caanon

07-02-2010

Hey man,

This is exactly the same thing thats happening to me. I live in NC too, I dunno whats going on I posted and emailed them as well. I also was on earlier and I've tried reinstalling already too.

Noxes

07-02-2010

Glad to see im not the only one experiencing this -.-

I JUST bought all the lvl 6300 characters using RIOT Cards so I hope you can understand my frustration with the game currently.

Like you, I've reinstalled both with the collector's edition disc and the website download. Nothing I do has worked, I have even restarted my router

Caanon

07-02-2010

Yea I tried the router thing too, what isp do you have by chance? I was speaking to my friend he said it might be a problem with our ISP and its connection to their servers. And yea I can totally understand the feeling.

I have embarq by the way.

Matricus

Recruiter

07-02-2010

Do this:

1. Copy your password into the clipboard
2. At the login screen enter an incorrect password and hit return
3. Repeat step 2 two or three times really fast. Just type something like aasdfasf and hit return and keep doing it a few times. It should start rejecting your password quicker than the first time.
4. As soon as this happens Ctrl+V your (correct) password and hit return. Again, you have to do this quickly.

I known.. sounds crazy but works.

Noxes

07-02-2010

O_O.... i have embarq aswell...
yet im having this problem!

This is what the error says when you hit 'detail'

(mx.messaging.messages::ErrorMessage)#0
body = (Object)#1
clientId = (null)
correlationId = "E5CB667E-2016-B0E8-CFDC-9515C07475A5"
destination = ""
extendedData = (null)
faultCode = "Client.Error.RequestTimeout"
faultDetail = "The request timeout for the sent message was reached without receiving a response from the server."
faultString = "Request timed out"
headers = (Object)#2
messageId = "5CC9AF89-5F80-D0B2-69C5-9516AAFB624A"
rootCause = (null)
timestamp = 0
timeToLive = 0

Caanon

07-02-2010

Sorry matricus that might have worked for you at some point, but I just tried it myself and it did not work. Thanks anyway though.

QQ no lol this weekend for me I guess.

Jmatthewh

07-02-2010

I'm having the same issue, it just started for me this morning. I own a LAN center, in the middle of NC. All of my comps get stuck as they attempt to log in, and I get the same three error codes. I've tried the password thing, as have my customers. I'm also with Embarq, well, that company is now known as Century Link. Either way, my friends in the area, and surrounding cities that aren't with Century Link (Embarq), are able to connect. So, it seems the problem is our ISP, in our state. I'm located in Asheboro, if this helps.

Caanon

07-02-2010

Well guys I bring news! I just called century link apparently their NC servers are down because they were "not acting correctly". The rep told me everything should be up and running by 7 tomorrow morning. So, I hope that helps and answers some folks questions!

Jmatthewh

07-02-2010

Ah, I suppose that is good news. Thank you for your help! I would have called myself, but everything else in the shop (Xbox live, PSN, and just generic internet use) has been working properly. LoL was the only one acting funny, so I assumed it was on LoL's end. Either way, thanks for the help!