Wukong or Fizz?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Twitchy XD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-27-2011

Thinking about who to pick up,
I play a lot of Riven as well as the usual (often) ban champs: Lee sin, Rumble, Akali etc.
So i was thinking about Wukong or Fizz,
I've only ever seen 2 Fizz players in game for some reason, so i really don't know how good he is. Wukong seems to have strong mobility and a strong early, but drops off late.
Anyone have any experience or opinions?

1ring

11-27-2011

Wukong. He in a really good spot right now. Damage from ult is absurd.

Saint Foxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2011

Fizz is a cute high mobility killing machine, great for ganking, easy to be ganked

Wukong can 1v2 a lane successfully and still get decent creep kills.

Do you want more passive or aggressive play is the real question

Sam

11-27-2011

If you want to jungle go for Fizz his jungle is god in TT , but I won't recommend. Try go for yorick hes really fun, high sustain and just overall ownage. But if you gotta pick between those two. mhm... Pick up wukong good sustain, very fun with the E R combo. And he's TOP TIER!

naelwen

11-29-2011

I havent played wu yet but i do own fizz and play him very well. Havent tried him jungle yet so i think yall just help me pwn everygame now. Fizz starts off slow so i max out his w first starting with w but buying e then q 4 escape n catching purpose. If you learn how to play fizz he can be alot of fun quickly taking out just about every1 mid 2 late game

Skriggles

Recruiter

11-29-2011

Fizz is soooo OP
when i play i get no less than 10 kills

THOMAS702

11-29-2011

I think wukong in the team fight is op because his otermit.And wukong is good at escape with his second ability "decoy". And wukong is good at chasing too.I usually play wukong with ghost and flash so it gives me faster to chase people and his third ability "nimbus strike" So i think wukong is better than Fizz. THANKS ^^

Spectreality

11-29-2011

The knock up on Wukong's ult can decide fights, especially if CC is low. Fizz I've found is a bit on the squishy side for 3v3. I also find Wukong to do more damage generally (could be a player issue, but I don't usually consider Fizz to be too much of a threat) and his escape is useful for escaping focus.

iMeeseeks

11-29-2011

ive been playing fizz alot and im very pleased. kudos to riot. Fizz is one of the most fun champions to play imo. he can be very flexible with his builds and jungling in TT is fun. go Fizz!!!