Want to "fix" Hiemer?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TalkGibberish

07-02-2010

Halve the AP of the grenade's damage to turrets. But ONLY turrets.

Against Minions, champs, etc, its still the full .7

Base damage to turrets stays the same, but the bonus AP damage is halved to .35

Early game would have little difference, when you dont have much AP anyways. but later, he would be less devastating than he is now.

The Librarian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2010

How much damage do you people think Heimer does to towers?

I really want to know.

The only time my grenade ever took down a tower was because the tower had like 100 HP or less left (could barely see the HP bar), so I threw a grenade from the jungle and it went boom.

Tower was going to go down sooner or later anyway, but idk. Grenade only does serious damage once your grenade's rank is like 3 or higher.

Kevinblaze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2010

Honestly I don't think any Heimer would cry if they cut grenade damage to towers in half.

The Librarian

07-02-2010

I don't see why they should cut already tiny damage to tower even lower than it already is.

Heimer has almost no way to down a tower. His strat completely relies on taking down enemy creeps super fast (via turrets) so that his creeps can amass at the enemy tower and do most of the damage.

Lord Oliveira

07-02-2010

By level 3 rank of grenade with my items and and runes I can do 140 damage to a tower. That is Heimer at lv 5.

The Librarian

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Oliveira View Post
By level 3 rank of grenade with my items and and runes I can do 140 damage to a tower. That is Heimer at lv 5.
Nice, that's like nothing, because no smart person let's Heimer sit at the tower hitting it for more than 10-15 seconds.

TalkGibberish

07-02-2010

at level 3 grenade, it does 190 +.7

following Phreaks build, with a Zhonyas and deathfire=225 AP

225*.7= 157.5 extra damage

almost doubling his damage.

or it could be 225*.35=78 extra damage

AGAIN. This is just halving the AP damage to TURRETS only.

Carthias

07-02-2010

what?? Heimer can easily lob a grenade at a tower and the enemy can do nothing to stop him, save a select few champions. Just set up a turret beside yourself and throw a grenade at the tower and then back off. If you think that grenade damage is paltry then I don't think you realize how quickly the damage adds up.

Hydroniums

07-02-2010

turrets have like 1500 hp, who would think doing 300 damage to a tower when you're out of its range is nothing?

Elkasaurus

07-02-2010

I agree. I have no probs if Heimer can down the minions fast enough to let their minions attack my tower. However, letting his grenade deal so much damage to the tower + minions + nothing we can do about it is just stupid.