Usa only servers please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZyloWolfBane

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordacai View Post
Actually, I understood and agreed with most of what your post said, I was simply stating that when you begin by saying that your post is the "first intelligent thing being said" on a 4 page thread you are flagging yourself as an arrogant B astard Just a tip for your future PR skills. I meant no offense. It really made me laugh, i actually thanked you.. or did you not catch the Lol's?
Wasnt trying to be an "Arrogant B astard" , the comment I quoted really was the first intelligent thing that was posted amid all of the overly racist comments, his actually made sense and brought light to the TRUE problem with foreign players, which I then elaborated on.

Froich2

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarchy656 View Post
You are an idiot, just stating facts.

Protip: There probably have been a lot of "americans" that you've played with that in fact are foreign, not every foreigner is unable to speak English but I guess it is too hard for you to understand on your own.
Can't think of anything useful or intelligent to say so you attempt to troll me. Well played sir, well played.

Torinux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froich2 View Post
Thats a load of ****. Where is your source
My source came from the same place as yours

Garion

07-02-2010

dang, cant seem to take my hands off this post as Froich2 is too cowardly to answer my question

lastly, can we all stop? clearly he is another ignorant idiot who occasionally comes out every week or so just to rage about stupid stuff. no reason to argue or try to enlighten idiots like him. some stupidity can never be cured

lastly, u are avoiding questions that will show that u r indeed a racist idiot, well played

ZyloWolfBane

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torinux View Post
And I forgot to add this, if Riot close their servers and allow USA players only, their sales will drop drastically, us latin players and asians are probably the ones that spend more money on this game, "Americans" are way cheap when it comes to "free" to play games.
How clueless are you?

They cant buy point cards in those regions for this game and Riot doesnt accept any other forms of currency but the american dollar, and most of them wouldnt bother anyway they would sooner find a way to obtain anything thats purchasable with a hack.

Riot would actually SAVE money and heres why:

-Less potential Hackers/Pirates trying to either exploit the game or steal accounts.

-Less anger from people who actually BELONG in the region for which they play the game, which in turn gives them MORE players that can actually buy their products rather than alienating them and forcing them to quit.

Froich2

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarionKaiser View Post
dang, cant seem to take my hands off this post as Froich2 is too cowardly to answer my question

lastly, can we all stop? clearly he is another ignorant idiot who occasionally comes out every week or so just to rage about stupid stuff. no reason to argue or try to enlighten idiots like him. some stupidity can never be cured

lastly, u are avoiding questions that will show that u r indeed a racist idiot, well played
you*

Froich2

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by zylowolfbane View Post
how clueless are you?

They cant buy point cards in those regions for this game and riot doesnt accept any other forms of currency but the american dollar, and most of them wouldnt bother anyway they would sooner find a way to obtain anything thats purchasable with a hack.

Riot would actually save money and heres why:

-less potential hackers/pirates trying to either exploit the game or steal accounts.

-less anger from people who actually belong in the region for which they play the game, which in turn gives them more players that can actually buy their products rather than alienating them and forcing them to quit.
qft

Mordacai

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZyloWolfBane View Post
Wasnt trying to be an "Arrogant B astard" , the comment I quoted really was the first intelligent thing that was posted amid all of the overly racist comments, his actually made sense and brought light to the TRUE problem with foreign players, which I then elaborated on.
Deleting my post, you were right. I read it wrong, my apologies. Still i guess it was fun the way i read it cause it honestly did make me lol

Thanks for the clarification.

Ixalmaris

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZyloWolfBane View Post
How clueless are you?

They cant buy point cards in those regions for this game and Riot doesnt accept any other forms of currency but the american dollar, and most of them wouldnt bother anyway they would sooner find a way to obtain anything thats purchasable with a hack.

Riot would actually SAVE money and heres why:

-Less potential Hackers/Pirates trying to either exploit the game or steal accounts.

-Less anger from people who actually BELONG in the region for which they play the game, which in turn gives them MORE players that can actually buy their products rather than alienating them and forcing them to quit.
Ouch. Stop please. So much stupidity simply hurts.