Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Usa only servers please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Kenshiro I

07-02-2010

Quote:
Froich2:
how is a US team a FOREIGNER team???? logic=void

Cause unless you're native, you're all immigrants from Europe, England and so on? :P

Mordacai

07-02-2010

Quote:
hsof777:
i thought we werent gonna be racist in this game? its lol about bringing a bunch of people from all corners of the world together to compete.

o btw those are just noobs welcome to the low elo level my friend

EDIT: I'm agreeing with the quoted text, my comment is for the maker of this thread.

Really.. I'm kinda half expecting your account to be banned for making this thread. You should punch yourself in the nuts for being so close minded. I can understand that its a little frustrating having no ability to communicate with people "foreign" to you.. but come on man, you live ON EARTH, there are more than just americans here.

(p.s. I'm just a white-boy from the eastern washington, grew up with mostly white friends and a couple native american ones)

You need to grow up.

Gurglingemu

07-02-2010

Quote:
J122:
rac·ism

[rey-siz-uhm]
–noun 1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

By that definition, almost no one that suggests USA only servers is racist - but of course that won't stop some obnoxious people from calling racism whenever they can't come up with a better argument.

That said, I don't mind Canadian players on my team, and most European players are pretty good too. As long as they can speak some English and play well, I don't mind who is on my team.

Unfortunately, I've had nothing but bad experiences with players from Latin America and Asia. They tend to have major connection issues and are unable to communicate with the rest of the team - making them a noticeable liability in most games.

Carados

07-02-2010

Quote:
Froich2:
Last I checked america wasnt a race

Asian is.

Froich2

07-02-2010

Quote:
I Kenshiro I:
Cause unless you're native, you're all immigrants from Europe, England and so on? :P

born and raised in america, makes me american

Serpentongue

07-02-2010

Quote:
Froich2:
smurf account

Ah, sorry. My bad. I can't really blame you for hating Asians if the only ones you see are bad, but, just so you know, not all of them are. Take Refallen for example.

PiRaNiA

07-02-2010

i would like to have a practice game with 5 of my foreigns with 5 of your USA guys that can do pro

Vindeen

07-02-2010

HAHAHA please show me these facts? Racist jerk.

I would love to see those facts.

Wouldn't you guys just love to see those facts?

Cause you know, everyone but americans suck at this game.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA.

P.s people made fun of EU when they had Soraka/Janna/Ez/Ashe as tier 1 on their Tier list.

Ixalmaris

07-02-2010

Quote:
Froich2:
how is a US team a FOREIGNER team???? logic=void

You sound like someone who thinks speaking good English = US.

Question. Am I from the US or am I a foreigner?

Froich2

07-02-2010

Quote:
Gurglingemu:
By that definition, almost no one that suggests USA only servers is racist - but of course that won't stop some obnoxious people from calling racism whenever they can't come up with a better argument.

That said, I don't mind Canadian players on my team, and most European players are pretty good too. As long as they can speak some English and play well, I don't mind who is on my team.

Unfortunately, I've had nothing but bad experiences with players from Latin America and Asia. They tend to have major connection issues and are unable to communicate with the rest of the team - making them a noticeable liability in most games.

I agree. I am not claiming my race is superior in any way. People are just so quick to shout "racist" ...makes them feel powerful or something. Canadians and Euros arnt that bad either. Its the language barrier. Same reason why wow has oceanic servers.