Usa only servers please

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Micro102

07-02-2010

What is stopping these asians from being in america? For all you know they could speak english. I played a game with them recently. Everyone but my was speaking chinese. They sucked. Then when we were about to lose they all suddenly got good and we swarmed the other team and won.

J122

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2010

rac·ism

[rey-siz-uhm]
–noun 1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

Froich2

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixalmaris View Post
I am pretty sure a lot of your US pro teams were actually foreigners and I have seen plenty Americans going 0/XX
how is a US team a FOREIGNER team???? logic=void

Phevnil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2010

Hahaha. If anything, they would make a North American, is not just plain American, server. And they would in not do it for any of those stupid “reasons” you gave. Anecdotal evidence is not, and never will be, a type of reason my friend. Ping based are the only arguments that can be made here.

Also, you should be ashamed of your self,

bro.

Mr Scorpio

07-02-2010

Quote:
jajaja
This made me lol. it's true, I have a small brain aneurysm every time I see it at selection screen or as we're walking to our lanes. :P

Serpentongue

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froich2 View Post
Riot, please take into consideration of a USA only server. Im sick and tired of getting stuck on a team of asians or some other foreigner that cant help the team, jungles the whole fcking time and has a 0/5 score 3 mins into the game. Every single game Im with americans, we do pro, good team work and everything. Soon as a foreigner is involed the game is terrible because they have no ****ing idea how to play this game.
I really do hope you're trolling, because you are level 1 and have no wins. You haven't even played a single game.

Froich2

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by J122 View Post
rac·ism

[rey-siz-uhm]
–noun 1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
Last I checked america wasnt a race

Enabler

07-02-2010

*sniff* this racism smells good...

So you're saying Asian sucks at LoL... but most of top rankers are korean. Oh?

fail.

Negi3

07-02-2010

I like how it is in America.

It is okay to call asians short, nerdy, moonspeak, etc., but suddenly if you point out that negros score lower than average on IQ tests and perform more poorly in schools, you're racist. True, asians are shorter and more nerdy in general, I'm asian and accept the facts, but according to statistics we are also smarter on average.

Froich2

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpentongue View Post
I really do hope you're trolling, because you are level 1 and have no wins. You haven't even played a single game.
smurf account

123456 ... 7