Usa only servers please

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Froich2

07-02-2010

Riot, please take into consideration of a USA only server. Im sick and tired of getting stuck on a team of asians or some other foreigner that cant help the team, jungles the whole fcking time and has a 0/5 score 3 mins into the game. Every single game Im with americans, we do pro, good team work and everything. Soon as a foreigner is involed the game is terrible because they have no ****ing idea how to play this game.

EDIT: If you really think this is a racist thread...lol...look up the definition and stop being so niave and eager to shout "racist"

Carados

07-02-2010

Isn't "ASIANS ARE TERRIBLE AT VIDEO GAMES" the exact opposite of the usual stereotype?

Froich2

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post
Isn't "ASIANS ARE TERRIBLE AT VIDEO GAMES" the exact opposite of the usual stereotype?
I dunno what stereptypes there are. I just know for a fact that they suck at this game.

IWillBeDominated

07-02-2010

jajaja habla spanio? *gets killed* */ragequits*

Carados

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froich2 View Post
I dunno what stereptypes there are. I just know for a fact that they suck at this game.
I'm making fun of you for being completely racist.

Froich2

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zentaki View Post
jajaja habla spanio? *gets killed* */ragequits*
Yep, thats pretty much what happened to me last game.

Negi3

07-02-2010

Most asians can speak english. Try blaming your mexicans instead. No, seriously.

hsof777

07-02-2010

i thought we werent gonna be racist in this game? its lol about bringing a bunch of people from all corners of the world together to compete.

o btw those are just noobs welcome to the low elo level my friend

Ixalmaris

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froich2 View Post
Riot, please take into consideration of a USA only server. Im sick and tired of getting stuck on a team of asians or some other foreigner that cant help the team, jungles the whole fcking time and has a 0/5 score 3 mins into the game. Every single game Im with americans, we do pro, good team work and everything. Soon as a foreigner is involed the game is terrible because they have no ****ing idea how to play this game.
I am pretty sure a lot of your US pro teams were actually foreigners and I have seen plenty Americans going 0/XX

Froich2

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post
I'm making fun of you for being completely racist.
Not being racist. They suck at LoL. Just stating facts here. Sun is hot, ice is cold, night is dark, foreigners suck at lol, grass is green, sky is blue.

12345 ... 7