New Maps For PvP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

321Thedon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2011

Its not necessarily new games with the new maps that i think would be nice. It'd be cool if there was like a vote between three maps at the beggining of the match just to make more variety. It would also make people less predictable because of the difficulty of memorizing the different maps. I think it would be quite interresting.

321Thedon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2011

It would be nice to have a voting between three maps at the beggining of the game. It would bring more variety and would make players less predictable. It would be most interesting.

ChaoticOrder

12-28-2011

I'm up for even different win types. Team Death Match anyone? Or bring some from dota? Anyone remember those?
Mirror Match: The teams were the same on either side.
WTF MODE: No CD and No Mana Cost. (Banshees would have no cd )
I forget the name but there was a mode where every player played the same champ.
Captains mode: Kinda like Draft Pick but there was a ring of say 20 champs, the captains would ban 2 each and then picking was like Draft Pick. So then the bans would be worth it, not so much like now where in solo que when you ban 6 of 62ish champs

P.S. Why was this posted in Summoners Rift and not General Discussion?

7thcloud

12-29-2011

how about 4v4 on a slightly smaller summoners? or a 1v1? or aram mode?